What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parraren

Bench
Amazing the disgusting level of self interest involved with all of this at the expense of the fans.

They should all be named and shamed when the dust settles.

I hope karma comes back to bite these merkins in a very dark way.

Avenger

Immortal
Amazing the disgusting level of self interest involved with all of this at the expense of the fans.

They should all be named and shamed when the dust settles.

I hope karma comes back to bite these merkins in a very dark way.

I'm disappointed in the self serving statement that Jodeci made to the Telegraph before knowing all the facts. I thought he was better than that.

Parra Future

Juniors
I tried saying hello in the last thread but it then got closed. I'll try again. Hi all. Lol. Does Bartman and Suity still come on these forums?

IFR33K

Coach
I'm disappointed in the self serving statement that Jodeci made to the Telegraph before knowing all the facts. I thought he was better than that.

Yep. Like the club can take another hit. We don't know the facts and everyone wants to sink the boot in.

woddy

Juniors
This statement is from farcebook RE: Sharp standing down , not sure on the rules to post the posters name. Why is Spags still in the picture,not really sure about what is mean't here.

He shouldn't have to stand down as it was the previous board i heard it from roy spago mouth he said that he will make sure that shit hits thr fan

El Diablo

Post Whore
i doubt we will know the facts even after the NRL announces the punishment

their investigation has been shoddy

Chipmunk

Coach
i doubt we will know the facts even after the NRL announces the punishment

their investigation has been shoddy

I'd say in this instance that unless it is a very minor penalty that the club will challenge the decision and it will all be revealed. I'd expect the NRL to dot the Is and cross the Ts thoroughly on this as they know this won't be the end of it.

Haynzy

First Grade
I tried saying hello in the last thread but it then got closed. I'll try again. Hi all. Lol. Does Bartman and Suity still come on these forums?

Bartman is now usually phantom eel and Suity is probably still driving back from Adelaide.

phantom eel

First Grade
Hello PF, how's things? Suity had been bugging me to meet him at the club tonight, but then stood me up in favour of an interstate date with his new round ball fetish!

Apart from that, everything's much the same around here - and much the same with Parra club politics unfortunately...

ash411

Bench
All points apparently. If so, f**k the NRL. This was our upswing year and now we are going to be belted back to 2010 for "crimes" that for some reason the eels have been the only ones followed through on.

God Damn it, stop speculating already!

Nobody, NOBODY knows if or how many points we'll cop.

You're as bad as the fricken telegraph.

To answer the question, we don't know how many points, we don't even know IF we'll be deducted any points at all.

How hard is that to say? FMD.

Parra Future

Juniors
I was at the AGM tonight. Said hi to a few people like stagger and a couple of others but couldn't get around to all. I was a bit disappointed with how some people conducted themselves from both sides. The floor and the stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts