What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eels Salary Cap MK III

Status
Not open for further replies.

eels_fan

First Grade
f**k the NRL. I'm done for this season. No doubt they'll take the 9s win off us too.

f**ktards

Glenn

First Grade
So now we know there are Five to be removed from the board, is a bi-election held for the vacancies, or does the NRL choose who to appoint??

Oscarman

Juniors
NRL can get f**ked. This is a joke. Take the pricks to the cleaners. Fitzy etc can get f**ked - how can they say they support the club? Kent can get f**ked - he should be wiped from the list of everyone who has played for the club.

So it seems as if Pontius Greenburg has bowed to the will of the Jewish media and sanctioned the crucifixion of the Son of the West, while allowing others such as Barrabus the Bronco to walk free.

The Son of the West shall rise again, children. Have faith in the Restoration.

Gronk

Staff member
Twitter has raised a good point. The Sharks players only lost 4 points even though they were unwilling participants in the doping situation. Yet the club benefited from players using performance enhancing jungle juice.

IFR33K

Coach
If watmough has all but announced his retirement from the game, and is awaiting a payout to basically announce his retirement, wouldn't we be entitled to a cap concession. Potentially making us cap compliant???????

Avenger

Immortal
I hope you are happy Denis. You filthy maggot, piece of shit garbage of a human being. Sharpy may be a dope but at least he put the club first, unlike you. merkin!!!

Avenger

Immortal
So it seems as if Pontius Greenburg has bowed to the will of the Jewish media and sanctioned the crucifixion of the Son of the West, while allowing others such as Barrabus the Bronco to walk free.

The Son of the West shall rise again, children. Have faith in the Restoration.

Amen.

emjaycee

Coach
De-registration from the NRL does not mean they have to leave the PLC Board.
The PNRL Board will have 4 directors still, which is still sufficient and forms a quorum.

Chipmunk

Coach
Twitter has raised a good point. The Sharks players only lost 4 points even though they were unwilling participants in the doping situation. Yet the club benefited from players using performance enhancing jungle juice.

When did the Sharks lose 4 points?

Glenn

First Grade

Damn should've just gotten on the Juice.

strider

Post Whore
oh well ... I look forward to seeing ALL the evidence and explanations

I would like to also hear whether it would have been just 8pts had we only won 4 games this year

I get teh feeling this shit might drag on

Glenn

First Grade
oh well ... I look forward to seeing ALL the evidence and explanations

I would like to also hear whether it would have been just 8pts had we only won 4 games this year

I get teh feeling this shit might drag on

Don't hold your breath for the evidence.

Gronk

Staff member
We're not the only ones it seems.

Written by STAFF WRITERS, April 26, 2016
TIM Sheens’ Super League side Salford Red Devils have sensationally lost six points and fined £5,000 for breaching the salary cap in 2014 and 2015.

After weeks of investigation an independent tribunal found that the club breached the clear cap rules by exceeding the £1.825 million limit in 2014.

Eccentric owner Marwan Koukash has maintained his club’s innocence throughout the process and last month vowed that it would be “all-out war” if points were stripped.
http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/sheens-salford-docked-six-points/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts