What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game day thread?

SDM

First Grade
Pretty sure that the past seven years of Parramatta shit has left me with no soul.

Me too, I've had it with this f**king shit. Put in time and money every year, and this organization is f**ked from head to tail.

strider

Post Whore
That was before a few of our players made a few choice decisions making our season even worse, ie. junior taking up a new code, and our halves with their new interest in pharmaceuticals

These merkins have probably been f**king doing it for years ... just cos the media merkins are all over it like shit lately doesnt change it ... they are footy players not quior boys

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Well at least we can play poor and not get flogged any more!!

Oh well, it's really a depressing state of affairs now with our season now gone.

Oscarman

Juniors
These merkins have probably been f**king doing it for years ... just cos the media merkins are all over it like shit lately doesnt change it ... they are footy players not quior boys
Exactly. The Tele want us to go 15 years missing the finals. Between them and our administration it will most likely happen.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
I think our general play wasn't too shabby, we just took dumb options and Melbourne were clinical as usual.

Latest posts