What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff XXX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I don't think anyone thought De Gois was on peanuts, just that he wasn't on big money. There wouldn't be many top 17 players on less than $180k.

I'd say Gordon would also be on about $200k. Not peanuts, but not much for a starting fullback.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Yeah my opinion was DeGois was on something around $150k which is close to the approx $200k the article indicates he is on.

There was an article from a few weeks back which indicated Gordon was on something around $150k

Avenger

Immortal
I don't think anyone thought De Gois was on peanuts, just that he wasn't on big money. There wouldn't be many top 17 players on less than $180k.

I'd say Gordon would also be on about $200k. Not peanuts, but not much for a starting fullback.

God you can be a real arsehole Pou, when I told you Gordon was on $250k a few months back you f**king argued about if for days. Just proves you argue depending upon your menstrual cycle.

Incorrect

Coach
Yep, ask fans of every other club how much they'd pay IDG for next year and out of 15 answers $100K would be the highest...if indeed it got that high!

Mind you, I reckon hed do better than Farah in SOO.

IFR33K

Coach
All this shedding of players, and reports we will shed more, I wonder which direction the club will head into 2017? Hopefully we aren't putting all our eggs in one basket and relying on Hayne to sign for 2017. Or are we just planning to get under the cap in 2017, stead the ship and build for 2018??????

Status
Not open for further replies.