What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favourite winter soup?

I make a (almost) vegetable soup with onions, leek, carrots, swedes, red kidney beans and quinoa (so I can it some yuppie shit). I first fry off some chorizo in oil before softening the onions carrots etc in the oil. Chuck lots of stock in with all the other veges, some herbs and some smoky paprika. Excellent in a Canberra winter....might snow on Wednesday.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I make a (almost) vegetable soup with onions, leek, carrots, swedes, red kidney beans and quinoa (so I can it some yuppie shit). I first fry off some chorizo in oil before softening the onions carrots etc in the oil. Chuck lots of stock in with all the other veges, some herbs and some smoky paprika. Excellent in a Canberra winter....might snow on Wednesday.
Sounds like plop.

ash411

Bench
Just BTW, Stella Artois is from Belgium.

My Nan used to make a dynamite soup, no idea what was in it, apart from big chunks of meat, celery, and other stuff, never got the recipe for it, I don't think she makes it anymore though..

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Just BTW, Stella Artois is from Belgium.

My Nan used to make a dynamite soup, no idea what was in it, apart from big chunks of meat, celery, and other stuff, never got the recipe for it, I don't think she makes it anymore though..
Why don't you ask her?