What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leilua Gets a start!

Gareth67

First Grade
Agree with what has been said before hand , would be terribly disappointed to loose Leilua . This bloke is every thing that the Dragons pack needs , and the fact that he is a junior only makes it more so .

So absolutely pussed-off that the Bullgrubs have stolen yet another of our players .
What makes this even worst is that Leilua has the ability to go all the way to the top in this game .

Of course it now becomes much clearer as to why the Dragons signed Kerr , I only hope for the Clubs sake that he proves to be as good as Leilua .

SIR LANCELOT

Juniors
We lost his brother Joey to the Roosters when Bennett came on board.We do not want a repeat of that episode do we.Joey is after all a handy player isn't he.
Lancelot:sunglasses:

BankstownDragon

Juniors
The silence from the saints on this issue is deafening.

Im so angry with the ultra conservative and almost back ward approach to signing our gun juniors to long term contracts.

If they f**k this up Im not going to any games.

Jubileeboy

First Grade
The silence from the saints on this issue is deafening.

Im so angry with the ultra conservative and almost back ward approach to signing our gun juniors to long term contracts.

If they f**k this up Im not going to any games.

Were you so upset with the re-signing of Duffy, Herbert, Garrick, Sailor and Lomax?
Were those negotiations backwards too?
Seriously, what do you expect mate? How can any club be broadcasting through negotiations? It's just not the done thing I'm sorry.

duck

Juniors
Were you so upset with the re-signing of Duffy, Herbert, Garrick, Sailor and Lomax?
Were those negotiations backwards too?
Seriously, what do you expect mate? How can any club be broadcasting through negotiations? It's just not the done thing I'm sorry.
I disagree. We should have access to all emails and also unedited transcripts of all conversations.

The Doc

Juniors
I disagree. We should have access to all emails and also unedited transcripts of all conversations.
Lol and all tax file numbers and tax reciepts and petrol expences etc etc
How dare the club not tell us every word of every discussion had with every player and player manager!!!!
Thats what minutes are for... get one of those typing ladies to type every word Doust and the recruitment guys and managers and player speak!!! Hell, type out every word every players wife speaks also!!!
Time to protest!!!
Hahahaha seriously theres just no satisfying some people.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Listen the guy isnt going to the bulldogs the negotiation process is nearly finished dont ask me how i know but he will be at the dragons for another 3 years ...

Don't ask you how you know...? Isn't that the point? Providing your source so we know your information is legitimate and not just speculation. You seem very confident.

cussy

Juniors
Give the guy a break. Just take it for what it is. I too get heaps of info but don't bother putting it because the person who told me says don't tell anyone.
Thanks for the info saint Harry

Bench
Oh to have the burden of carrying around secret Saints news, I'm glad I'm dumb and don't know anything

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Oh I really want to believe it, truly I do. I'll remain skeptical until confirmation from the club. I've just had bad experiences in the past from people claiming to have inside information that they're 100% on and it turns out to be completely false.

cussy

Juniors
See even when you don't post info you get hassled? Go figure can't win either way. I'm no scoop I haven't posted any rumours.