What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member

84 Baby

Referee
That's an elegant definition Pou...
But apt. The legal system never talks about innocence. Mainly because it has connotations that the person is mother Teresa. And also that they may have never been fingered in the bum. Being not guilty of the crime you have been alleged to have committed is one step less from being innocent of the crime

ash411

Bench
But apt. The legal system never talks about innocence. Mainly because it has connotations that the person is mother Teresa. And also that they may have never been fingered in the bum. Being not guilty of the crime you have been alleged to have committed is one step less from being innocent of the crime
True, I didn't say Pou was wrong..

natheel

Coach
Can I ask, if they are criminals, why aren't they in prison?
Idk ask Paul Kent apparently he has many in his phone book who he talks to from time to time.

But seriously they're known to have committed crimes and have done their time I'm presuming. Imo who cares who they are friends with as long as that's all it is and they aren't doing anything illegal themselves.

Kilkenny

Coach
An injury free George Jennings could be a very good acquisition for you guys.

In his limited games in the top grade for us he was very good. Sadly, he has had his injury woes which obviously restricted his ability to press for a starting position with us.

His brother Robert is even more injury prone and while as a junior most believed he was the most talented of all the Jennings brothers I seriously doubt he is going to make the grade.

Potentially, you have a very good buy on your hands if he can stay injury free. I really hope George kicks on with you guys he deserves a change of fortune.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
An injury free George Jennings could be a very good acquisition for you guys.

In his limited games in the top grade for us he was very good. Sadly, he has had his injury woes which obviously restricted his ability to press for a starting position with us.

His brother Robert is even more injury prone and while as a junior most believed he was the most talented of all the Jennings brothers I seriously doubt he is going to make the grade.

Potentially, you have a very good buy on your hands if he can stay injury free. I really hope George kicks on with you guys he deserves a change of fortune.
Cheers for the info mate.

1. Gutho
2. Semi
3. Jennngs
4. Taka
5. French
6. Hastings
7. Norman

8. Brown
9. IDG
10. Mannah
11. Chairman
12. Moeroa
13. Scott

14. Pritchard
15. Dave
16. Wicks
17. Kenny

That's not too bad.

TheRam

Coach

Maybe to a bible thumping zelot. But not to the rest of us non spin doctors. In relation to the accusation, whether inocent of an arse fingering or not guilty of it, amounts to the same thing champ.

We're all a guilty.

Chipmunk

Coach
1. Gutho
2. Semi
3. Jennngs
4. Taka
5. French
6. Hastings
7. Norman

8. Brown
9. IDG
10. Mannah
11. Chairman
12. Moeroa
13. Scott

14. Pritchard
15. Dave
16. Wicks
17. Kenny

That's not too bad.

Anyone think Brown (Wicks and Mannah starting) might be a good fit in the 13, with Beau starting the match at right edge and Moeroa and Kenny on the bench with Dave and Pritchard?