What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

strider

Post Whore
So in our defense, sounds like the tigers are a bit of a smokey in u20s

Our team seems nuggety and lacking lateral movement and speed ... hence rubbish defense

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
2min to go Tigers 54 - Parra 24. No disrespect but you cant win games without defence, Parra has missed way to many tackles and there handling errors are very poor. Can anyone tell me apart from Tui who remains in the 20s for next year, who else will remain that is currently in this squad.?

Dargan, Doolan, Tonise, Mahoney, Auckafolau, Utoikamanu, Challenor, Dresler.

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
The dude who's going to souths

Not really. He had a good game today in attack but that's been his best game all season. Plus he's still lazy in defence. There were many times where he was caught walking across for cover tackles. For a player who trains full time with the NRL squad that is absolutely unacceptable.

Our best prospects in the team today are Twal and Afualo with maybe Dargan. Reed Mahoney is supposedly a livewire out of dummy half but outside of 10 minutes today I haven't seen him play.

Delboy

First Grade
Shows how tough the progression beyond NYC is,Obed Karwhin the winger from the Tigers is not signed even to a second tier deal anywhere. He was even offered up to the Eels, and I understand we said we wanted to retain our own players first, so nothing doing

These players have been on tv , have a profile in the footy world and still might not have much of a career

Scoopdog

Juniors
Not really. He had a good game today in attack but that's been his best game all season. Plus he's still lazy in defence. There were many times where he was caught walking across for cover tackles. For a player who trains full time with the NRL squad that is absolutely unacceptable.

Our best prospects in the team today are Twal and Afualo with maybe Dargan. Reed Mahoney is supposedly a livewire out of dummy half but outside of 10 minutes today I haven't seen him play.
Covering for your superstar centre outside him who continually shot out of the line and missed tackles.f**k you dude!check the stats you biased f**khead,as tyrell has had plenty of better attacking games than that.get your head out if your arse and make some impartial commentary,or dont make any at all.just keep getting personal expert!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Covering for your superstar centre outside him who continually shot out of the line and missed tackles.f**k you dude!check the stats you biased f**khead,as tyrell has had plenty of better attacking games than that.get your head out if your arse and make some impartial commentary,or dont make any at all.just keep getting personal expert!
Souths forum is that way champ :arrow_right:

Scoopdog

Juniors
Souths forum is that way champ :arrow_right:
Will only be on here in future to laugh at a assassins analysis.does not know his arse from his elbows.maybe his negativity towards tyrell branches from some latent homosexual yearnings or did he just miss out on a schnitzel in canberra?

Obscene Assassin

First Grade

Nah this was easily the best game he's had in attack. You mustn't watch the games, only read the stats. He was offloading at will and looked dangerous every time he got the ball, he truly needed more of it. Just because he made more metres in other games doesn't mean he was better in attack, he mostly tucked the ball under his arm and crashed into the defence and as we saw today that isn't the way he should be playing. He should be trying to utilise his agility to get in between defenders not trying to run through them, he isn't big enough to do that.

Afualo (a 17 year old centre) shooting out of the line doesn't excuse a 20 year old full-time trainer not pushing across in cover. If he fixes up this and continues to play the way he did in attack he will definitely be a good first grade player but given his shit house attitude I highly doubt that will happen, today must have been an anomaly.

Scoopdog

Juniors
Nah this was easily the best game he's had in attack. You mustn't watch the games, only read the stats. He was offloading at will and looked dangerous every time he got the ball, he truly needed more of it. Just because he made more metres in other games doesn't mean he was better in attack, he mostly tucked the ball under his arm and crashed into the defence and as we saw today that isn't the way he should be playing. He should be trying to utilise his agility to get in between defenders not trying to run through them, he isn't big enough to do that.

Afualo (a 17 year old centre) shooting out of the line doesn't excuse a 20 year old full-time trainer not pushing across in cover. If he fixes up this and continues to play the way he did in attack he will definitely be a good first grade player but given his shit house attitude I highly doubt that will happen, today must have been an anomaly.
How do you know his attitude?ask any staff at parra over the last 5 years at parra and you might be mistaken!full time trainers suddenly have to cover for others also?10×the player my arse!give it up you vindictive little turd!

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
How do you know his attitude?ask any staff at parra over the last 5 years at parra and you might be mistaken!full time trainers suddenly have to cover for others also?10×the player my arse!give it up you vindictive little turd!

I only have to assume his attitude is poor from what I've seen. He's trained full time with the NRL squad and unlike the other players at the same age that have done so he wasn't able to cement a spot in anything above the NYC. Even when Wenty had a whole heap of injuries he was stuck switching between the centres and back-row for the 20's.

No he doesn't have to cover for them but many times I have seen Tyrell walk when pushing across in defence. For such an athletic player such as Tyrell that is very poor, if he had the attitude for first grade he would be pushing harder from the middle to get out to the edge to at least attempt to help out his younger, more inexperienced team mates.

You may call me vindictive but my criticisms of Tyrell have come after many years of championing as a future Australian player. He has let me down this year with the way he has played. I thought he would have gone out there and blitzed the opposition with every run much like he did today. Anyway it's all over now and you can go and harass the fans of the red and green.

Please send my wishes to Tyrell, I hope he does make first grade and I hope he absolutely smashes it just not when he plays the Eels.

Scoopdog

Juniors
I only have to assume his attitude is poor from what I've seen. He's trained full time with the NRL squad and unlike the other players at the same age that have done so he wasn't able to cement a spot in anything above the NYC. Even when Wenty had a whole heap of injuries he was stuck switching between the centres and back-row for the 20's.

No he doesn't have to cover for them but many times I have seen Tyrell walk when pushing across in defence. For such an athletic player such as Tyrell that is very poor, if he had the attitude for first grade he would be pushing harder from the middle to get out to the edge to at least attempt to help out his younger, more inexperienced team mates.

You may call me vindictive but my criticisms of Tyrell have come after many years of championing as a future Australian player. He has let me down this year with the way he has played. I thought he would have gone out there and blitzed the opposition with every run much like he did today. Anyway it's all over now and you can go and harass the fans of the red and green.

Please send my wishes to Tyrell, I hope he does make first grade and I hope he absolutely smashes it just not when he plays the Eels.
He had a better attacking game than today in 20s origin.you know why?because he had halves who can play straight,creating room.how did our left side go today super analyser?parra should have let him go before june 30,but they refused.dont try to act impartial now dickcheese.i will make you a bet that not one of the boys you named ever play first grade!see you next year when parra 20s do not even qualify for the finals.

hindy111

Post Whore
Twal will have a better career then fuimano imo.
But i see both playing first grade. If Tyrel bulks up a little more he could be a weapon.Twal seems a safer bet as has the size already.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
He had a better attacking game than today in 20s origin.you know why?because he had halves who can play straight,creating room.how did our left side go today super analyser?parra should have let him go before june 30,but they refused.dont try to act impartial now dickcheese.i will make you a bet that not one of the boys you named ever play first grade!see you next year when parra 20s do not even qualify for the finals.
lol and you are real impartial.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
A reality check, Obed Karwhin is a Parra junior that was not thought good enough, the plonkedr Cerruto was let go by the Tigers mid last season as he had terrible handling

Baffles most of us that have watched NYC how Cerruto is picked almost weekly, hopefully he proves us all wrong and goes on to score plenty
FFS Delboy, you know they're signed based on NRL potential rather than NYC potential. The NYC cap is so low that the performance of an NYC team is based on how much value they can get out of their $5k players (i.e. non-NRL potential) rather than their potential NRL players on $20k or more.

Cerruto has zero NRL potential and would be here on f**k all. He would've left the Tigers just for the opportunity to play NYC every week. It's not worth whinging and pointing the finger about. Like 90% (or more) of an NYC squad, Mason Cerruto and Obed Karwhin are just there because they're decent at NYC level. They won't become first graders.

Scoopdog

Juniors
lol and you are real impartial.
Im not impartial!have only lost punting on this team,as they have constantly embarrassed themselves.today was icing on the cake.tell me how our spine performed.i actually felt sorry for mason cerruto as he hsd to constantly atrempt to catch the ball,with 1 mtr of field,and beat the opposite(105kg)who was about to smash him.well played!

Bazal

Post Whore
Tbh having watched Tyrrell this season I'm not that disappointed to lose him...seems unlikely to ever reach his potential at Parra for whatever reason, his defence has gone backwards very badly and he's lazy.

He has plenty of ability but I'm not sure he'll ever make it as full time NRL player