What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Parramatta Eels Juniors

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Im not impartial!have only lost punting on this team,as they have constantly embarrassed themselves.today was icing on the cake.tell me how our spine performed.i actually felt sorry for mason cerruto as he hsd to constantly atrempt to catch the ball,with 1 mtr of field,and beat the opposite(105kg)who was about to smash him.well played!
lol BS, you are a family member or lover of Tyrell. OA gets to plenty of games and knows his footy. I'd back my left one he is a hell of a lot more impartial then a Trundler like you.

As I said enjoy the Souths forum next season and I hope your boy Tyrell has a big season for the Bears.

Scoopdog

Juniors
Wasn't one of the big impediments to re-signing Tyrell the fact that he's managed by a bloke whose son was stuffed around by some of lower grade geniuses, and who wasn't super impressed with the Hoppa farce, and who also happened to play for Souths?
Hoppas manager is tyran smith.tyrells manager is sam ayoub.

Scoopdog

Juniors
Wasn't one of the big impediments to re-signing Tyrell the fact that he's managed by a bloke whose son was stuffed around by some of lower grade geniuses, and who wasn't super impressed with the Hoppa farce, and who also happened to play for Souths?
But tyran did well getting josh aloiai out if this place!

magpie4ever

First Grade
Your not involved as your son does not play for parra anymore!

Hey, be nice Scoop. Don't let they geniuses on here get to you.

The Pooman will keep putting his fishing rod out, looking for bite.

Good luck to all the boys in the future.

magpie4ever

First Grade
Pretty sure we did better than the Magpies this year.

But if you're putting shit on our junior development, 9 of the 21 players contracted for next year played in our NYC team.

Hey, didn't the Tigpies give it to you guys today.

Your talent scouts have always been shite, are you one?

Scoopdog

Juniors
lol BS, you are a family member or lover of Tyrell. OA gets to plenty of games and knows his footy. I'd back my left one he is a hell of a lot more impartial then a Trundler like you.

As I said enjoy the Souths forum next season and I hope your boy Tyrell has a big season for the Bears.
I will back my knowledge of parras and all juniors over OA all day tag along.i also played first grade.trundler?you would not even be a speed hump!

Latest posts