What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

England V Samoa, may 2017

thorson1987

Coach
Campbelltown is easily accessible only 1 hr on the train (t2 airport line) from the city and from Leumeah station only a 5min walk. Then of course there's the large Pacific Island population and they have a fair few English expats there as well.

5 min walk from the station to the ground???? Maybe is you make a slight detour to the Club Hotel beforehand.

The pacific Islander population out here doesn't seem as big as it used to either.

Alot more people from the sub continent live around here now.

Pommy

Coach
Tell that to my bank manager,he knows how much I've spent following England the last 10 years!

I just find it odd to ever want England to lose.
I don't even want England to lose at Vichy ball.
Getting a hiding from a pacific side and changing coach a couple of games out from the World Cup is hardly good preparation.

Clarkent

Juniors
Looks like milford has put he's hand up for the England test... Should make this game a lot more exciting now

jim_57

Staff member
Looks like milford has put he's hand up for the England test... Should make this game a lot more exciting now

Bennett will probably put it back down...

But seriously would good to see a good strength Samoa give this test and the World Cup a good shake up.

Clarkent

Juniors
Bennett will probably put it back down...

But seriously would good to see a good strength Samoa give this test and the World Cup a good shake up.
I hope Bennett doesn't... It'll look twice as worse if he does cause he's the coach of England... Media will have a field day lol and this is the first time milford has come out and said he's available for Samoa since the last world cup... A few have put there hand up too moga from the broncos... It'll be interesting to see who the islander's pick... Lebanon is already looking good with Farah mannah and Moses confirmed for them...

Clarkent

Juniors
Milford will play and it will be a really strong samoan side. Does Benji have some samoan in him?
Nah he's got no Samoan... Samoans will be pretty solid in the halves anyways with milford and Nu Brown from the sharks who's unlucky not to make the starting team cause of Maloney and Townsend in there

roughyedspud

Coach
A month away...Let's see some teams

1. Jamie shaul / Zac hardaker
2. J-mac
3. Kallum Watkins
5. Ryan hall
6. Gareth widdop
7. Matty Smith
8. James Graham
9. Josh hodgson
10. Liam watts
11. Mike mcmeeken
12. Elliot Whitehead
13 Sam Burgess

14. George williams
15. Chris hill
16. Mike cooper
17 dunno?? *edit* Alex walmsley...Had a memory blank

Really don't want to pick the twins

Last edited:

Pommy

Coach
I haven't got foxtel anymore so haven't kept up with SL this year really.
Is Joe still injured? I felt he had a hard time in the NRL last year and that he
Really is a talent.