What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

England V Samoa, may 2017

roughyedspud

Coach
Is Chris Gayle even eligible? Lol

I dunno why we'd go with Williams & gale when we know Williams & Smith works,they won a comp together at wgan,and Smith & widdop works

adamkungl

Immortal
Is Chris Gayle even eligible? Lol

I dunno why we'd go with Williams & gale when we know Williams & Smith works,they won a comp together at wgan,and Smith & widdop works

You wouldn't choose Williams and Gale because you know Williams and Smith works
but you are picking Widdop and Smith?

How is that any different??

Clarkent

Juniors
A month away...Let's see some teams

1. Jamie shaul / Zac hardaker
2. J-mac
3. Kallum Watkins
5. Ryan hall
6. Gareth widdop
7. Matty Smith
8. James Graham
9. Josh hodgson
10. Liam watts
11. Mike mcmeeken
12. Elliot Whitehead
13 Sam Burgess

14. George williams
15. Chris hill
16. Mike cooper
17 dunno?? *edit* Alex walmsley...Had a memory blank

Really don't want to pick the twins
That's not a bad England team...
Here's the Samoan team I reckon they would pick on form and hopefully don't get picked up by the tier 1 nation....
1. Tautau Moga
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Tim Lafai
4. Joey Leilua
5. Antonio Winterstine
6. Anthony Milford
7. Nu Brown
8. Junior Paulo
9. Kaysa Pritchard
10. Josh McGuire
11. Sauaso Sue
12. Frank Pritchard
13. Iosia Soliola

14. Sam Kasiano
15. Sam Tagataese
16. Leeson Ah mau
17. Jazz Tevaga

Burns

First Grade
No Mose Masoe? I just want to see the kick returns like Samoe v NZ in the last World Cup.

Clarkent

Juniors
No Mose Masoe? I just want to see the kick returns like Samoe v NZ in the last World Cup.
Nah he just came back from injury been out all year last year... Junior Paulo and Kasiano are the one`s you should watch with the kick returns

The Partisan

So....if the Samoans do cause an upset .......what impact (if any) will this have on ....

* the confidence of the English RL fans ?

* the selection of the English WC squad ?

* the fan support of Bennett ?

* the morale / psyche of the English squad ?

* the English RL media ?

roughyedspud

Coach
* the confidence of the English RL fans ? - I'm the most confident England fan in the world...Till kick off..lol

* the selection of the English WC squad ? - if Bennett carries on he'll call on heritage Aussies imo

* the fan support of Bennett ? - there's not much support for him anyway,he done so much damage in the 4 nations,his attitude,his squad selection etc

* the morale / psyche of the English squad ? - its biscuit thin at the best of times lol

* the English RL media ? - they'll call for his head and Daryl Powell to take over

morningstar

Juniors
Turning down free national publicity in a world cup year to trial a service that dicks over your existing customers. Only in rugby league....

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/603457/England-Samoa-Wayne-Bennett-RFL-BBC-World-Cup

ENGLAND’S clash with Samoa next month will be locked behind a pay wall.

The BBC had hoped to televise the international live, guaranteeing an audience of more than a million viewers.

But the RFL have rejected the bid and controversially decided to stream it live themselves instead, charging viewers who want to watch it.

The BBC are understood to have planned to show it live on BBC2, with a 10.30am UK kick off time certain to attract a bumper audience.

roughyedspud

Coach
f**king dumb...

I'm starting to think the people running the RFL are on the RFU payroll and a deliberately sabotaging rugby league lol

Latest posts