What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Titans lost it

mongoose

Coach
Taylor will learn from that I suppose. It's all you can really say.

I wouldn't give up on the Titans for 2017 though. There is a good side there and they could come home with a wet sail with all players available.

beave

Coach
Neil Henry is a great coach, he'll make whatever club he goes to competitive.

But he'll never win a comp.

Titans last night was like watching NQ under his reign. Sloppy D and clueless in attack when it came to the crunch.

Generalzod

Immortal
The Titans are perennial losers. Not even the refs could get them home in what was an obvious fixed match. You could tell how much the commentators were biased against the Broncos.

Another brave performance by the beautiful club that is Brisbane.

Suck shit Titans, you don't deserve to be in the competition.
Beautiful club lol

Generalzod

Immortal
1*MmAq8kBgZvFMReC9rx-udg.png
How beaitiful was that....

isaiah

Bench
Taylor will learn from that I suppose. It's all you can really say.

I wouldn't give up on the Titans for 2017 though. There is a good side there and they could come home with a wet sail with all players available.
What price to make the 8. I'm getting on

Hawkins

Juniors
it never ever gets old to watch a QLD team get ratf**ked in the final five minutes. EVER

Nightward

Juniors
Neil Henry is a great coach, he'll make whatever club he goes to competitive.

But he'll never win a comp.

Titans last night was like watching NQ under his reign. Sloppy D and clueless in attack when it came to the crunch.

Nah. Rough luck with injuries this season and Roberts having one more moment of inspiration than he did brain snaps. Change just 10 seconds of that game and the Titans win.

I'd be more worried about the Broncos, they had the Titans on the ropes for a long time and just faffed about instead of playing to win. The Titans at least *wanted* to win.

davi

Juniors
Titans had alot of guys out (Hayne, Proctor, Paasi) if they can get everyone healthy they certainly have time to turn it around. Unlike the Broncos depth isn't one of the Titans strength when they lose players to injuries.

The biggest question will Hayne opt out of his contact which he has to make a decision by May. It really depends on who you ask whether it will work out in the Titans favor if Hayne left. Some have suggested Hayne hasn't delivered considering his salary is a 1.2 million a year. Gordan Tallis who is close to the Titans insists Hayne is happy and it would be in the interests of the club if he stayed.

Hayne does not have alot to bargain with at the moment. If he behaves like a spoiled pampered athlete and lets the whole thing drag out as we have seen with other players this year, Titans would be better to move on and use the million to get players who actually wants to play for the club.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...rately-seeking-fullbacks-20170411-gvishz.html

isaiah

Bench
i'm more worried about the 2 guys who supposedly passed their HIA. dont they already have 100k suspended in fines after another mess up. sarginson and the young bench player were both knocked senseless.

wibble

Bench
i'm more worried about the 2 guys who supposedly passed their HIA. dont they already have 100k suspended in fines after another mess up. sarginson and the young bench player were both knocked senseless.

It was worrying, but is a different issue. The fines are for not taking players off. Titans did the right thing in that regard.

If they passed the HIA when they shouldn't have, that is a worry regarding the medical validity of the HIA test.

Jason Maher

Immortal
The Titans are perennial losers. Not even the refs could get them home in what was an obvious fixed match. You could tell how much the commentators were biased against the Broncos.

Another brave performance by the beautiful club that is Brisbane.

Suck shit Titans, you don't deserve to be in the competition.

If it was, it was only a get square for the digraceful string of calls against the Tits in last year's semi.