What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Titans lost it

Ray McKigney

Juniors
The Titans are perennial losers. Not even the refs could get them home in what was an obvious fixed match. You could tell how much the commentators were biased against the Broncos.

Another brave performance by the beautiful club that is Brisbane.

Suck shit Titans, you don't deserve to be in the competition.

Don't think I've ever felt so empty after a loss before, not even exaggerating. Very hard one to take, doesn't help matters that arrogant prick Roberts scored another 3 against us.

Please guis, post a funny picture to cheer me up.

dogz08

First Grade
Don't think I've ever felt so empty after a loss before, not even exaggerating. Very hard one to take, doesn't help matters that arrogant prick Roberts scored another 3 against us.

Please guis, post a funny picture to cheer me up.

1*MmAq8kBgZvFMReC9rx-udg.png

T-Boon

Coach
It was an exciting Rugby League play that only happened because Brisbane, with 2 minutes to play, had nothing to lose.
If we had the NTCROCDR rule we would see awesome plays like that more often. If a defender puts in the play making effort and technique that "whats his name" did and a kicker blunders like Elgey did why should the kicking team get a tackle count restart if they recover the ball (as they do 58% of the time)???

Last edited:

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
I prefer the FOINCAYDATGA RULE.

f**k Off Imbecile Noone Cares About Your Desperate Attempts To Gain Attention.