What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Very, very good news. James Hooper just reported this on Fox Sports on a new upgraded 4 year deal. This is very good news

Agree great news if correct.
I say they will not announced it till cooling of period done.
And will be announced after ANZAC game.

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Great news.
Now let get packer done.
Then Lafai.
I duges goes to french rugby good luck to him but I have a feeling he will not go to rugby.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Told you all and Im still betting on Dugan and Packer staying......put it this way all the experts were saying now that Cronk is going Widdop will return to Melbourne and he was the most likely to not resign.....lets just wait and see...Im very confident the 3 will remain......go The Mighties

Old Timer

Coach
The Tigpies have no forwards for the halves or FB to play behind (this Tedesco to Chooks) so Cleary being smart will concentrate on the pigs first especially as he will try and lure his son at some point.
Maybe a smokey that James Graham may head to Tigpies if forced out at the Dogs.
Nofauluma to FB will be their option I suspect.

SaintPauli

Juniors
Widdop a classy signing and a confidence boost to dragons rebuilding and culture. Reformed Packer and congtatulations to him likely to stay. Dugan still questionable?