What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

City-country

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Lol. The old i was only fishing trick when you get battered pillar to post.

Go the Orange octopussies.

POPEYE

Coach
Lol. The old i was only fishing trick when you get battered pillar to post.

Go the Orange octopussies.
It's about f**king time, you resisted far longer than I thought you would. If battered 'pillar to post' to you is less than a handful of shots you should have seen me in action in a pub brawl . . . ah, those were the days

Still leading the way from behind I see, look for more off-season fishing expeditions from me ol' mate, the number of times you bite you're lucky you're not a keeper

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
It's about f**king time, you resisted far longer than I thought you would. If battered 'pillar to post' to you is less than a handful of shots you should have seen me in action in a pub brawl . . . ah, those were the days

Still leading the way from behind I see, look for more off-season fishing expeditions from me ol' mate, the number of times you bite you're lucky you're not a keeper
Tuff.

AJB1102

First Grade
@POPEYE am I both a 24 carat f**king drongo AND part of the LU gullible?

I'm pretty stoked with being a 24 carat f**king drongo as opposed to just a f**king drongo. I been looking down and laughing at 9 carat f**king drongos all day. I found a shitty gold plated f**king drongo and pushed him down a flight of stairs the lowly merkin.

POPEYE

Coach
@POPEYE am I both a 24 carat f**king drongo AND part of the LU gullible?

I'm pretty stoked with being a 24 carat f**king drongo as opposed to just a f**king drongo. I been looking down and laughing at 9 carat f**king drongos all day. I found a shitty gold plated f**king drongo and pushed him down a flight of stairs the lowly merkin.
Another too easy . . . I'm running hot

POPEYE

Coach
Wow. Fishing extraordinaire. Not just your everyday Rex Hunt you're a special one.
C'mon ol' mate, even AG will say you have to do better than that to keep me interested . . . Rex indeed, next you'll be shouting for Mike

siv

First Grade
What I like about CvC going to Mudgee and Tamworth

It left a lasting venue for bush league

I was hoping to see the same done for Dubbo and Wagga

Which would have had those areas ready for NSW Cup team

Nice Beaver

First Grade

Vozzy

Juniors
That's like saying Jamie Lyon should have been stood down for refusing to play origin. Can't punish players can't force someone to play city country only punishment can be from Laurie Daley to say you can't play origin if your selected for city country and don't play.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
That's like saying Jamie Lyon should have been stood down for refusing to play origin. Can't punish players can't force someone to play city country only punishment can be from Laurie Daley to say you can't play origin if your selected for city country and don't play.

No its not.

Lyon had to seek pernission to be exempt from Origin.

Unless Dollar Des can convince his players to forego Origin for him and apply for exemption, then he cannot dictate to the selectors.

Hasler is an idiot with a God complex.

typicalfan

Coach
Its one thing for Jamie Lyon to sacrifice his own rep career. For the Bulldogs players it could be the only rep jersey they'll ever own, a standout performance could either give them an outside chance of a blues jumper or increased contract value.

Desert Qlder

First Grade
Excellent decision from Hasler. I would expect Paul Green to do the same thing for this waste of time.

Four day turnaround, stick it up your arse.

siv

First Grade
If the Dogs try this then the standard rule should apply

Players selected must be forced to stand down from the Thursday dogs game

Diesel

Referee
I think it's poor if a fringe player could be close to getting a rep jersey or their first rep jersey and Des is saying no but it also shows the shit show that is scheduling and where rep footy sits.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Excellent decision from Hasler. I would expect Paul Green to do the same thing for this waste of time.

Four day turnaround, stick it up your arse.

Paul Green can do exactly the same thing.

And any player selected from the Cows will sit out the next round.

Latest posts