What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah cant see any charges ... but massive case of bringing game into disrepute ... nrl will slap em with a lettuce for sure
If that's all they have, and old mate McDealer doesn't chuck em under a bus, I'm not sure the NRL will do anything.

They have to prove it's them, basically. That's why the courts down here don't accept CCTV alone as evidence.

If that's all they have, and old mate McDealer doesn't chuck em under a bus, I'm not sure the NRL will do anything.

They have to prove it's them, basically. That's why the courts down here don't accept CCTV alone as evidence.

There's no doubt it's them....they were named in court. Proving what they took is another issue.

Bazal

Post Whore
There's no doubt it's them....they were named in court. Proving what they took is another issue.

Yeah but if they deny it, it becomes the word of a drug dealer against two NRL players. Good luck prosecuting. Then Proctor shaves his head, doesn't look like the CCTV footage, no case.

Trust me, the number of times it happened to me in large theft cases is ridiculous

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah but if they deny it, it becomes the word of a drug dealer against two NRL players. Good luck prosecuting. Then Proctor shaves his head, doesn't look like the CCTV footage, no case.

Trust me, the number of times it happened to me in large theft cases is ridiculous
Stolen fish???

oldmancraigy

Coach

So you are now confessing to large theft?

And the lesser crime of previously having a bad haircut you had to shave off?

Bazal

Post Whore
So you are now confessing to large theft?

And the lesser crime of previously having a bad haircut you had to shave off?

Excuse me, I had a terrific hair cut that I had to shave off to get out of that. It was touch and go for a bit, I was gonna save the hair cut and take the rap....

Yeah like the two games that Papali got, 3rd driving offence and blind when behind the wheel I'd say what he did was far worse than anyone having some snow or carrying a few Ecky's.

No, if they are charged and found guilty of a similar offense to Norman, they'll cop the same deal.

I don't disagree about about the NRL's ridiculously light treatment of DUI charges, but you can't draw a line between Pappali and this potential case. The NRL has done bugger all to other drink drivers as well.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Wonder if they will get the 8 week treatment like Norman????
C0GEskmUkAAQv8o.jpg
C0GEskmUkAAQv8o.jpg
C0GEskmUkAAQv8o.jpg
john-grant.jpg

hineyrulz

Post Whore
No, if they are charged and found guilty of a similar offense to Norman, they'll cop the same deal.

I don't disagree about about the NRL's ridiculously light treatment of DUI charges, but you can't draw a line between Pappali and this potential case. The NRL has done bugger all to other drink drivers as well.
Its just further proof that the NRL make it up as they go along.

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
What didn't help norman at the time was we had no board when he got sentenced so we left it to the nrl to deal out the punishment. Unlike all the other times where the clubs dish out the punishment and tend to lean on the lighter side.