What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R14 Sun - Wests Tigers 18-40 Roosters @ Campbelltown

Round 14: Wests Tigers v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gordynz

Juniors
Chee Kam isn't a centres asshole. I'd have MWZ on the wing also next game

Relax mate...

Chee Kam can piss off. His defense, handling and decision making are horrible. Drop him and bring Marsters into the starting lineup and yes MWZ onto the wing for Naiqama.

Hope Brooks is back next week cos JLJ has just played his last game of first grade.

Clifferd

Coach
Relax mate...

Chee Kam can piss off. His defense, handling and decision making are horrible. Drop him and bring Marsters into the starting lineup and yes MWZ onto the wing for Naiqama.

Hope Brooks is back next week cos JLJ has just played his last game of first grade.

Trust me I don't feel anything when we lose anymore mate haha - id just prefer we prepare for next year with the players that'll be here

gordynz

Juniors
Sorry forgot to mention Lovett. The most piss weak second rower to ever pull on a Tigers jumper. Cleary needs to piss him off too.

Id rather Sue back to the second row and bring Felise into the starting side.