What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 R14 Sun - Wests Tigers 18-40 Roosters @ Campbelltown

Round 14: Wests Tigers v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
Sorry forgot to mention Lovett. The most piss weak second rower to ever pull on a Tigers jumper. Cleary needs to piss him off too.

Id rather Sue back to the second row and bring Felise into the starting side.

Felisse and marsters have both looked at home in first grade the last 2 weeks

Lovett has always looked like a boy playing against men. Apparently he's been told that he won't be offended a contract next year which is good

Bowzy

Juniors
Far out napa has to be better than that. There needs be more desperation from an origin player..

gordynz

Juniors
Felisse and marsters have both looked at home in first grade the last 2 weeks

Lovett has always looked like a boy playing against men. Apparently he's been told that he won't be offended a contract next year which is good

Agreed. Its honestly time for Cleary to start shaping for next year and to cut ties with those who arent in his plans. I know its not entirely possible to do that with the salary cap but hes got Felise and Marsters there that he can definitely handle FG. If its possible the other player id like to see get some game time is Tatola.

simmo05

Bench
Highlight of the day was the campbelltown Bogan sitting in front of me who yelled 'you're not a rooster you're a goose' 100 times thinking he was the funniest guy in the world and somehow thought Keary was James Maloney getting kicked out with 15 minutes to go.
Ah yes, my hometown never fails to disappoint!!

Latest posts