What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Origin II - NSW 16-18 QLD @ ANZ

Game II: NSW v QLD

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WithTheDawn

Juniors
Wow. Great game that, QLD just had what it took when it mattered most. I thought NSW was the better team for most of the game though.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Absolutely pathetic, mental midgets. Nothing has changed for NSW, they can all f**k off. I'm watching Penrith only not this mob of spineless pricks that I mostly hate anyway.

Most of all that ego maniac in the centres who chases a new 'dream' every few years can piss off as he is a lot to blame for that loss.

Eelectrica

Referee
Wow. Can't believe QLD won that.
Couldn't have done it without Hayne. Ch 9 and the NRL will be over the moon. Got a decider.

mxlegend99

Referee
NSW actually won that game. Refs just decided f**k you.

That was the eorst refereed half of football in the history of thegame. Penalty QLD was the only decision made.

Wld threw forward passes. Tackled off thr ball. Got penalties on every error made. Cant have QLD eliminated game 2. Those sad f**ks wouldnt bother eith game 3

Latest posts