What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2017 Semi Final, Sat - Eels 16-24 Cowboys @ ANZ

Finals Week 2: Eels v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spade

Juniors
shows how important the completion rate is, Cowboys have just turned up and completed.

Tooooks

Bench
It's a fair point. We tend to play badly when we're heavy favourites. With the Eels lack of final series experience and the tough brand of footy the Cowboys play, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they got up. If NQ do get up I reckon it will be by 12+. Should be a good game.

I'll just leave this here. Don't know why Parra were such heavy favourites. They're missing JT and Scott, Eels are missing Guthersom, French and Moeroa.

GongPanther

Referee
Parra were bloody lucky with that bunker call. Thought it would be harsh if king conceded a penalty but the sin bin call was weak,

The fact that punching is supposed to be a mandatory sin bin is why hess couldnt beat the shit out of king in the first place
I smell NRL bullshit.

Latest posts