What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cowboys are destroying Thurston's legacy

Should JT be an Immortal?

• No

• Yes

• BunniesMan is an idiot

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Didnt realise the cowboys beat the eels in the grand final.

Has someone logged into wiki and updated thurstons page with appropriate *

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
I guess the shiny lights of sydney weren't distracting enough last night

I'll take a hit on jts legacy to launch Morgans legacy into the stratosphere anyday

King hit

Coach
Its a farce he got MOM, Thurston himself has said he can't watch the replay as he thinks he played like shit.

It really has made the CCM medal a farce, even last year Fifita was by far the best but he didn't get it. Thurston's award was a joke and he agrees with it. At least half the Cowboys team was better that day.

Tommy Smith

Referee
DCE in 2013 was the ultimate farce.

He was invisible for the last 30 minutes where as Maloney had a hand in 3 of our 4 tries, kicked 5/5 and was great in defence as we won by 8.

Classic Bozo Fulton decision to give that to DCE.

King hit

Coach
DCE in 2013 was the ultimate farce.

He was invisible for the last 30 minutes where as Maloney had a hand in 3 of our 4 tries, kicked 5/5 and was great in defence as we won by 8.

Classic Bozo Fulton decision to give that to DCE.

It is exactly why I thought Maloney deserved it. He really stood up when the Chooks were behind in that game and DCE was nowhere to be seen and should've rounded out the win.

Canard

Immortal
It really has made the CCM medal a farce, even last year Fifita was by far the best but he didn't get it. Thurston's award was a joke and he agrees with it. At least half the Cowboys team was better that day.

Milford was the runaway winner in 2015.