What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cowboys are destroying Thurston's legacy

Should JT be an Immortal?

• No

• Yes

• BunniesMan is an idiot

Results are only viewable after voting.

Danish

Referee
It would almost be worth us losing next week just to see all Aussie selectors commit seppuku rather than having to pick between Thurston and smith for the Clive Churchill.

For those who will say that Thurston won't be playing, do you honestly think that matters? Thurston will continue to collect 8 x $1000 MoM cheques each round a decade after he retires

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Morgan has been way more clutch than Thurston for the Cowboys over the past few years,Thurston couldn't even beat Benji Marshall/Pat Richards in a GF back in the day LOL

Imagine if our Lord Jarryd Hayne got to play Benji in a GF instead of a Storm team that had 45 immortals and that was over the salary cap by 8000 chicken tenders.

Jonathon Plod

Iafeta

Referee
I think it says more about how influential a forward Taumalolo is, and how great a coach Paul Green is. It will be interesting long term how they hold this together. Hess, even young Jensen, these types of blokes will attract good dinero on the open market. I'm not sure how many speed boats Bellend will need to offer to get some of these young fellows.

Iafeta

Referee
If I bought one of those monster Cowboy hats, can I jump on the bandwagon? And by bandwagon I probably literally mean a state coach hitched up to four Clydesdales.

thorson1987

Coach
You must first chug a schooner of great Northern.

kWgpK_s-200x150.gif

giphy.gif

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
A better thread title for this would have been "is BunniesMan fading into irrelevance and therefore desperate to seem controversial?"

Pedge1971

First Grade
I'm looking forward to Knights fans insisting that Ponga should be chosen in the starting 17 because we are underperforming again.

Should be and it will cost you. But happy u are not. Why get injured in a final for another club when u are good enough to get a career ending injury in the pre season.

Vozzy

Juniors
Does BM realise that the cowboys lost 6 out of their last 7 games and were lucky to make the 8 at all cos the dragons choked. Had thurston been with them they would have finished top 4.

Also thurston outplayed the whole of NSW with one arm.

Just because thurston isnt playing doesnt mean cowboys dont have good players Morgon is an Australian/origin half aswell and Tamololo(whatever) is day light ahead or next best forward.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
just going to throw this out there and may sound crazy but maybe having JT to train/play/consult with since graduating from the under 20's could have something to do with morgs being as good as he is right now?