What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cooper Cronk, where will he end up, any clues?

Lovemedragons

Juniors
He is clearly still a wonderful player and from what I can tell has a great football brain. But where is he likely to lob in 2018 and under what capacity? Cooper Cronk captain coach of the Dragons is my impossible dream for 2018, Hunt hooker and backup half, McInnes bench dummy half and hopefully a better wing option than McDonald and no McGregor to be seen near the place.

What are the rumours out there about where he might end up? it's likely to greatly improve any team's chances if he chooses to play for them.

dino2170

Juniors
He is clearly still a wonderful player and from what I can tell has a great football brain. But where is he likely to lob in 2018 and under what capacity? Cooper Cronk captain coach of the Dragons is my impossible dream for 2018, Hunt hooker and backup half, McInnes bench dummy half and hopefully a better wing option than McDonald and no McGregor to be seen near the place.

What are the rumours out there about where he might end up? it's likely to greatly improve any team's chances if he chooses to play for them.

he will retire and produce clones of himself with an absolute glamour

RedVDragon

Juniors
Hopefully not at the rorters. If he does then how loyal is uncle nick to his chum puppy dog Pearce.

I think Cooper will end up at fox sports and coaching assistant to Craig the best coach ever Bellyache.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
I'm guessing Cronk will retire but as a miraculous Saints recruit, he would solve...in an indirect way...the Dragons problem at hooker.

7. Cronk.
9. Hunt.

14. McInnes (who demonstrated why he was punted by Souths by season's end).

Latest posts