What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Membership Thread

carcharias

Immortal
You half arsedly following the storm and claiming a premiership is the equivalent of bunniesman rooting a prostitute .

Perth Red

Post Whore
You half arsedly following the storm and claiming a premiership is the equivalent of bunniesman rooting a prostitute .

Bet I paid a lot more to watch them lift the trophy than you did the year before!

you renewing your sharks membership or will you be like the other sharks fans and slip back into the undergrowth now your clubs moment of glory is over?

carcharias

Immortal
Bet I paid a lot more to watch them lift the trophy than you did the year before!

you renewing your sharks membership or will you be like the other sharks fans and slip back into the undergrowth now your clubs moment of glory is over?

Ha
A bloke with no team and no moment of glory trying to hang shit on me.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Ha
A bloke with no team and no moment of glory trying to hang shit on me.

Ha I've watched my team lift every domestic trophy in England and beat Queensland
Then had the pleasure of watching my adopted team lift premierships and produce some of the greatest players the game has ever seen.
Enjoy your one moment of success amongst a long history of failure.

Perth Red

Post Whore
PR claiming to be a Storm supporter is top shelf humour.

Watch them every week, member, got the merchandise. Followed them since arriving in '99 . What's your definition of a supporter? thanks for the personal interest.

King Ben

Juniors
Oh, I do love the "I spent more money than you therefore I am a bigger fan" attitude. Second only to "I'm friends with the players therefore I am a bigger fan."

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Any posts asking PR "how is Perth's membership going" and subsequent bitch-fights will be Caved from here on in.

Same goes for Crowd Watch

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Great to see the rabbletohs with over 20000 members.

Might be even more meaningful if they got crowds bigger than 10k.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Great to see the rabbletohs with over 20000 members.

Might be even more meaningful if they got crowds bigger than 10k.
We have international members with our brand going far and wide. We have members in QLD, Perth, Cairns and in the Gosford region....

It all counts.....

Latest posts