What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sack mcgregor

Gareth67

First Grade
the worst thing for me is the way he simply does no puck players on form and leaves in a player even all season who is badly out of form, he doesnt flow hes not flexible all in his head never taking risks in a game of risks he MUST go

I think that is because he believes , that if he makes all of these crap selections and mistakes early on in his coaching ( ??? ) career , then he will become an absolute ' cracker ' of a coach for the rest of it - its the only logical conclusion that I can come to .

Off the the track slightly , I saw Roy Masters on the television on Sunday , the bloke is still as sharp as a tack . Why the Dragons don't give him a call and get Mary to pick his brains is beyond me ? The bloke is a pensioner now , so he could do with a few extra bob .

Could you imagine the face-slapping and head-banging that he would have going on with the likes of Graham , Simms , Thompson and company before a match . He would have the Dragons baying like a pack of starving dingoes !
Yes , well worth giving old Roy a call , we couldn't possibly do any worse ?

Last edited:

nontime111

Juniors
I think that is because he believes , that if he makes all of these crap selections and mistakes early on in his coaching career , then he will become an absolute ' cracker ' of a coach for the rest of it - its the only logical conclusion that I can come to .

Off the the track slightly , I saw Roy Masters on the television on Sunday , the bloke is still as sharp as a tack . Why the Dragons don't give him a call and get Mary to pick his brains is beyond me ? The bloke is a pensioner now , so he could do with a few extra bob .

Could you imagine the face-slapping and head-banging that he would have going on with the likes of Graham , Simms , Thompson and company before a match . He would have the Dragons baying like a pack of starving dogs !
I think this very thought every single day...ROY was one of our best! yep still has it

71saintsimon

Juniors
Anyone see Savila Havili's superb performance for Tonga on the weekend?

McGregor preferred the panthers reserve grade reject Mitch Rein

Sack McGregor
Yes funny how McGregors rejects marshal and rein never saw any first grade at other clubs doesn't say much about this fraudster impersonation of a coach his continued preference of mcrone this year over a young gun like jai field , mcrone wouldn't play first grade any where else except for the bold head fraudster

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Anyone see Savila Havili's superb performance for Tonga on the weekend?

McGregor preferred the panthers reserve grade reject Mitch Rein

Sack McGregor

Curiously, Penrith won more game that it lost when Rein was picked at hooker.

Given Moylan's recent defection to Cronulla, it is Griffin who is on shaky ground because of some of the decisions he's made.

The Dragons' current rake isn't as good as some are making out.

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
Yes funny how McGregors rejects marshal and rein never saw any first grade at other clubs doesn't say much about this fraudster impersonation of a coach his continued preference of mcrone this year over a young gun like jai field , mcrone wouldn't play first grade any where else except for the bold head fraudster

Considering Brisbane's depth in the halves this season (Hunt, Milford and Nikorims), Marshall was always at long odds to play much first grade in 2017.

His years at SGI were wasted at SGI, and he has said as much by declaring Wayne Bennett reignited his desire not to quit in the face of adversity. If this isn't a massive backhander to McGregor, I don't know what one is.

I'm glad he's returned 'home' to the Tigers.

grouch

First Grade
Curiously, Penrith won more game that it lost when Rein was picked at hooker.

Given Moylan's recent defection to Cronulla, it is Griffin who is on shaky ground because of some of the decisions he's made.

The Dragons' current rake isn't as good as some are making out.
Griffin was extended for 2 more years. Mitch Rein was cut to the scrapheap (again). Rein is utter shit

Last edited:

Como Connection

First Grade
I think that is because he believes , that if he makes all of these crap selections and mistakes early on in his coaching career , then he will become an absolute ' cracker ' of a coach for the rest of it - its the only logical conclusion that I can come to .

Could you imagine the face-slapping and head-banging that he would have going on with the likes of Graham , Simms , Thompson and company before a match . He would have the Dragons baying like a pack of starving dogs !
They asked him last season to assist Mary.
Roy lives in Melbourne and declined the offer.
FACT
CC