What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What CD Are You Listening to ?

doyen

Bench
Boom Crash Opera - These Here Are Crazy Times

Such a fantastic 'album'. Put it on, leave it on.

I didn't take much notice of BCO when they were at their top.

I wished I had as they can be strongly compared to INXS,IMO!!

Converted 7 anthemic tracks from Youtube to MP3.
"Dancing In the Storm"--"Onion Skin"---"Great Wall"----"Gimme"----"The Best Thing"---"Hands Up In the Air"----"Talk About it""'-------------love it!!!

I didn't take much notice of BCO when they were at their top.

I wished I had as they can be strongly compared to INXS,IMO!!

Converted 7 anthemic tracks from Youtube to MP3.
"Dancing In the Storm"--"Onion Skin"---"Great Wall"----"Gimme"----"The Best Thing"---"Hands Up In the Air"----"Talk About it""'-------------love it!!!

I love all their stuff. Even the industrial glam clash of Born.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Countdown specials have been great.

I watched 1984 and pretty much remembered it all. 33 year time tunnel. My gosh. I didn't move for an hour.

I have loved the countdown specials, I just wish they would go longer than an hour, I don’t leave my seat, so many great memories, some forgotten gems and some I don’t remember at all and sometimes with all the content you know they have only scratched the sides, so much more they probably have in the vaults and archives.

I have loved the countdown specials, I just wish they would go longer than an hour, I don’t leave my seat, so many great memories, some forgotten gems and some I don’t remember at all and sometimes with all the content you know they have only scratched the sides, so much more they probably have in the vaults and archives.

I know for a fact the year I was born - 1976 - there are only 3 episodes. The rest were junked.

As a kid it was standard Sunday night fare. Never missed.

horrie hastings

First Grade
I know for a fact the year I was born - 1976 - there are only 3 episodes. The rest were junked.

As a kid it was standard Sunday night fare. Never missed.

Yep, they more or less put a disclaimer in the first couple of shows that most of the material was lost or destroyed, a shame because I really love the era of 75-76 just as much as I really love the early 80s.

horrie hastings

First Grade
That "Computer Games" to me is almost perfection---Mi-sex set the bar so high for themselves with that---they could never live up to it!!

So true. I watched something fairly recently and Blue Day by Mi Sex was played, had almost forgotten about it, another great song.