What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jarryd Hayne accused of rape

carcharias

Immortal
I saw Hayne yesterday
At the tackle shack in Cronulla

He had one of those faggy hats on that all wankers seem to wear lately.

Delboy

First Grade
The undies seems more like a trophy taken to show,friends rather than evidence

It's a pretty shallow case by what we know, ambulance chasing at its best

Life's Good

Coach
For you it may just be the post of the year.
It’s not like it’ll have a “Dragons make the finals” type of post to compare it to ey?
My expectations for the Dragons are quite low for 2018 so I’m not really bothered by any banter directed at them(heck, I’m happy to lead it).
Fans of other teams though...

Saxon

Bench
I thought good little God-botherers weren't supposed to f*ck outside of marriage?

Rape or not Hayne, you're goin' to Hell. And you thought being at the Titans was bad...

Perth Red

Post Whore
I thought good little God-botherers weren't supposed to f*ck outside of marriage?

Rape or not Hayne, you're goin' to Hell. And you thought being at the Titans was bad...

Strictly speaking there is nothing in the commandments to say its a sin. Only if you do it with someone else whilst married or with your neighbours donkey or man servant. (Exodus 20:2-17 NKJV)