What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The troll cave

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Toady,why revisit that line it has absolutely nothing to do with anything mentioned!
Now toady you made that comment and Southy had the right of reply,he made it,so just f**king drop it and move onto something more relevant!

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Typical lefty reply, when losing the argument pull the racist card out of the box. :rolleyes:
The truth hurts, hey? :joy: I notice he couldn't deny the accusation. Typical righty reply to cry ":sob:CNN Fake News:sob:" when they can't form a logical argument.

Toady,why revisit that line it has absolutely nothing to do with anything mentioned!
Now toady you made that comment and Southy had the right of reply,he made it,so just f**king drop it and move onto something more relevant!
Yeah, I'm not the one who brought up politics and I have the same right of reply as he does.

Last edited:

southsport

First Grade
The truth hurts, hey? :joy: I notice he couldn't deny the accusation. Typical righty reply to cry ":sob:CNN Fake News:sob:" when they can't form a logical argument.

Now I see why you are so abusive, you hang around with those dopey young lefties on facebook! ............try to win arguments by being louder. :rolleyes:

burgibigbash

Juniors
I don’t really see why everyone’s giving Rabbitoad shit. Someone brought up CNN which just makes no sense. Get the f**king politics out of this forum. Liberal, Labour, Democrats, Republicans, Greens they’re all f**ked.
Because he was constantly giving a couple of blokes shit about their inside info throughout this thread. I thought I'd see how he would handle a tiny niggle and not to my surprise he bit like the catch of the day.

There's an old saying if you dish it out , make sure you can take it. Judging by the response the Toad obviously hasn't learned this life lesson as yet.

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Because he was constantly giving a couple of blokes shit about their inside info throughout this thread. I thought I'd see how he would handle a tiny niggle and not to my surprise he bit like the catch of the day.

There's an old saying if you dish it out , make sure you can take it. Judging by the response the Toad obviously hasn't learned this life lesson as yet.
Bring up any point you want. I'll debate it fact for fact

Rabbits20

Immortal
I don’t really see why everyone’s giving Rabbitoad shit. Someone brought up CNN which just makes no sense. Get the f**king politics out of this forum. Liberal, Labour, Democrats, Republicans, Greens they’re all f**ked.
He's stirred up heaps in here and then can't take it back........... typical.......

You dish it out lots like Toad does you can expect not everyone will except that as can be seen in this thread........

Rabbits20

Immortal

Bravo exactly right......

If you try having a normal conversation about footy like I have he will still try argue and be arrogant and not reply properly......

Then he shall blame you and it's your fault..... not his.....

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Bravo exactly right......

If you try having a normal conversation about footy like I have he will still try argue and be arrogant and not reply properly......

Then he shall blame you and it's your fault..... not his.....
I tried to have a chat about the coaching situation and you avoided it like the plague.

I tried to say Connor Tracey was in for a good year and you threw a tantrum saying ":sob:Doueihi is next in line and that's just the way it is:sob:"

You don't want to talk footy, you just want people to agree with you and accept whatever you say as fact, then you sulk like a bitch when they don't.

I give people shit when they lie about shit.

You and burgi resort to childish, irrelevant attempts at insults when you get frustrated because you can't argue what I've said. Classic ad hominem fallacy bullshit.

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
I tried to have a chat about the coaching situation and you avoided it like the plague.

I tried to say Connor Tracey was in for a good year and you threw a tantrum saying ":sob:Doueihi is next in line and that's just the way it is:sob:"

You don't want to talk footy, you just want people to agree with you and accept whatever you say as fact, then you sulk like a bitch when they don't.

I give people shit when they lie about shit.

You and burgi resort to childish, irrelevant attempts at insults when you get frustrated because you can't argue what I've said. Classic ad hominem fallacy bullshit.
Doueihi is next in line....... Seibs has said that himself and he is challenging for a spot on the bench.....

After being out of the game for over 24 months it is very clear to me Tracey will be with the Bears for most of the season if not all.....

Nice try though........ you know who....

I'm here to talk footy and you just try pulling apart everything I say....

I have asked you questions and you don't answer but I won't cry about it like you do...

Rabbitoad

Juniors
Doueihi is next in line....... Seibs has said that himself and he is challenging for a spot on the bench.....

After being out of the game for over 24 months it is very clear to me Tracey will be with the Bears for most of the season if not all.....

Nice try though........ you know who....

I'm here to talk footy and you just try pulling apart everything I say....

I have asked you questions and you don't answer but I won't cry about it like you do...
:joy: You love proving my point for me, don't you?

Go on a big rant about the Doueihi/Tracey thing (even though I never said Tracey was ahead of Doueihi. Just that he was a good player) when my point was that you can't handle people not agreeing with you.

Anyone who disagrees with you either ":sob:Hates you, is jealous of you, is just causing trouble:sob:"

You're a self important, thin skinned sook.

Latest posts