What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BBL 07

Who is your team?

• Total voters

callmack1

Staff member
Bailey, Doolan, Christian and Wade are a decent support cast too. Where they fall over is their attack - only Jofra Archer is holding them together at the moment.
Exactly. I really don't rate Tymel Mills either, he's very expensive.

On another note, what a terrible start for the Heat! They're just playing shots that aren't there. They must win this game too.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Bailey, Doolan, Christian and Wade are a decent support cast too. Where they fall over is their attack - only Jofra Archer is holding them together at the moment.
Bailey has really lost the plot......

He's disappointed me this season....

Imo Wade is trash....

Travitoh

First Grade
Bailey has really lost the plot......

He's disappointed me this season....

Imo Wade is trash....

I don't disagree with you but both have played a fair bit of cricket for Australia. That doesn't happen by accident and both are capable of a match winning innings if they get in.
If I'm Hobart, I'm excited by McDermott (who i forgot to mention), Doolan and Christan as support to Short but Wade and Bailey have performed in the past and i would expect them to eventually do it again.

Exactly. I really don't rate Tymel Mills either, he's very expensive.

On another note, what a terrible start for the Heat! They're just playing shots that aren't there. They must win this game too.

Tymal Mills is god awful and only has any kind of rep as an international cricketer because he is one of a very few Englishmen who can bowl 140+

The Heat are in all sorts of trouble, their form line is really poor at the moment.

callmack1

Staff member
I don't mind Wade but Bailey has certainly lost his way. His feilding has been awesome but his batting has really fell away, maybe it's that weird stance? Haha.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Really? I thought you aussies would love him.

After all, he's the one that started "Niiiice Garry!" haha.
His wicket keeping is below standard many believe....

Much rather Paine or Carey.....

Go the Thunder too.......

At least we have won some games...... have done better than I thought.....

callmack1

Staff member
His wicket keeping is below standard many believe....

Much rather Paine or Carey.....

Go the Thunder too.......

At least we have won some games...... have done better than I thought.....
Fair enough.

Yea Thunder have done a lot better than I thought too, I've been a bit disappointed with Callum Ferguson for most of the year though. He was great at the Renegades but just can't perform at the Thunder.

Did you hear about young Nair? Not allowed to bowl in domestic cricket (BBL included) due to a suspect bowling action.

Travitoh

First Grade
Travis Head is a huge inclusion at this stage of the tournament!
C'mon Strikers, get that home final!

callmack1

Staff member
Travis Head is a huge inclusion at this stage of the tournament!
C'mon Strikers, get that home final!
Sure is. But Strikers are gonna lose Carey and Stanlake I think. Carey is a gun but just as I type this he gets out!

It's a very slow wicket and this could get pretty interesting.

Travitoh

First Grade
Sure is. But Strikers are gonna lose Carey and Stanlake I think. Carey is a gun but just as I type this he gets out!

We'll lose Head again too but if they can get Adelaide through the semi, anything can happen in the final.

Rabbits20

Immortal

What an innings from Ingram...

Didn't see it but heard about it.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm flicking between the Tennis and Thunder as I can't watch much of the Thunder....

They seriously are hard to support......

Shithouse bowling so far and the dropped catches when it's all on the line tonight and to have any hope at 4th place we must win in the best way possible......

Looks like nothing but a loss thus far....

Typical Thunder....

Travitoh

First Grade
I'm flicking between the Tennis and Thunder as I can't watch much of the Thunder....

They seriously are hard to support......

Shithouse bowling so far and the dropped catches when it's all on the line tonight and to have any hope at 4th place we must win in the best way possible......

Looks like nothing but a loss thus far....

Typical Thunder....

Just got Harris, bowled Green.

Agreed, the bowling has been very poor but it has been for most of the tournament really...
I don't know how it's happened but modern Australian cricketers are trying to catch everything below their eyeline as opposed to taking it in front of their eyes. It's no coincidence that the number of dropped catches is at an alarming high.

callmack1

Staff member
Yea Thunder just seem a bit off tonight. They'll struggle without Khawaja and Ferguson when batting too.