What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

The Colonel

Immortal
Moylan, Hiku, Peachey (2019 but guessing maybe sooner now), Latu, Cartwright, Te Maire Martin, Rein - their depth will be tested this year as they have lost a few others as well.

Only considerable signing is Maloney.

The Colonel

Immortal
Just shows how keeping some cap space available and being patience is a good strategy, good players always come available.

I reckon we will pick up a quality forward sometime this year.

Definitely. I think Garth Brennan v Gus Gould/Anthony Griffin is really playing a big part.

Cartwright isn’t a big loss based on last season though. Looks to be a very unhappy camp though at the Panthers.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He's a good signing for a club that lacks attacking spark, which isn't the Panthers. He's no big loss. Also, who wants an edge forward you need to hide in defence? It's like having Feleti Mateo all over again.

hindy111

Post Whore
He was on 500k. Signed when was looking like the next big thing. I reckon now they can slot Peachey in the secon row.

Incorrect

Coach
Gus and panfers fans like hindy111 must be pinpointing the day that Gus fired Cleary as the day it all turned in to a cluster f**k for the Panthers...

Not saying Ivan is the messiah, but I don't think he was a naughty boy either... Shane Richardson Cops a lot of shit from bunnies fans for the way south's fortunes have gone lately but at least they have a premiership to show in recent memory under his stewardship. Gus has made some big calls and all seem to be to Penrith's detriment so far... Yet, like Ricky Stuart, he seems bereft of criticism....

Incorrect

Coach
Just to add though, this Garth Brennan fellow seems to have a bit of the Brad Arthur about him....he seems to be able to attract /convince players (he actually wants) to come play for him... Good luck to the Titans, hope they do well...

A 2018 GF of Eels v Titans would be NRL heaven... With eels winning 56-6... Everyone happy except those 258 Titans members...

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
He's a good signing for a club that lacks attacking spark, which isn't the Panthers. He's no big loss. Also, who wants an edge forward you need to hide in defence? It's like having Feleti Mateo all over again.

True, but his defence can improve with the right attitude.

Brennan has obviously backed himself to achieve this. It's not like Cartwright (or mateo) lack the mobility to defend on the edge, it's more laziness (and attitude)

hindy111

Post Whore
Gus and panfers fans like hindy111 must be pinpointing the day that Gus fired Cleary as the day it all turned in to a cluster f**k for the Panthers...

Not saying Ivan is the messiah, but I don't think he was a naughty boy either... Shane Richardson Cops a lot of shit from bunnies fans for the way south's fortunes have gone lately but at least they have a premiership to show in recent memory under his stewardship. Gus has made some big calls and all seem to be to Penrith's detriment so far... Yet, like Ricky Stuart, he seems bereft of criticism....

Finals 2 yrs in row. And won 2 games in Finals. Lets see if they can make the finals 3 yrs in a row. Its all very exciting.

Latest posts