What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

dragonssamy61

First Grade
Well I was going to post the other day that Bryce Cartwright is looking to head north but I didn't think it was reliable info (Pub talk with a few mates up this way).
Just heard its happened and has linked with the Titans for 4 years starting ASAP.

No further info on Napa though :D:D.

Just on nine news tonight.
He leaving asap

Old Kogarah Boy 1

First Grade
Well I was going to post the other day that Bryce Cartwright is looking to head north but I didn't think it was reliable info (Pub talk with a few mates up this way).
Just heard its happened and has linked with the Titans for 4 years starting ASAP.

No further info on Napa though :D:D.

The old man must have pulled every string in the book to make it happen.

blacksafake

First Grade
What a great pick up by the Gold Coast.
They can have him as far as i'm concerned.Yea he's flashy at times but he floats in & out of the game for my liking.His good is very good but does play plenty of ordinary games as well & doesn't like the hard stuff too much.Plus from what i have been told he's a bit of a tool.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
WOW, What a top pick up by the Titans. Panthers are a basket case. And some guys think Saints are bad. Just goes goes to show not even having a guy like Gus in charge is not the answer.

Did everyone read what Bennett wrote about Doust? BEst CEO he has worked for. Geez I really hope Saints make the right call and get the right guy in charge.

Old Timer

Coach
WOW, What a top pick up by the Titans. Panthers are a basket case. And some guys think Saints are bad. Just goes goes to show not even having a guy like Gus in charge is not the answer.

Did everyone read what Bennett wrote about Doust? BEst CEO he has worked for. Geez I really hope Saints make the right call and get the right guy in charge.
f**k Bennett and his comments
What He is saying Doust was best for himself and that doesn’t mean the fans.
Bennett as successful as he is, is a selfish narcistic prick and doesn’t care who gets f**ked over as long as it’s not him
So of course he would say “canvas back” Doust was the best as Bennett got his way 100% no interference or push back.

ouryear

Juniors
They can have him as far as i'm concerned.Yea he's flashy at times but he floats in & out of the game for my liking.His good is very good but does play plenty of ordinary games as well & doesn't like the hard stuff too much.Plus from what i have been told he's a bit of a tool.
Well, he is still reasonably young, also, under the Titans new coach, gtee it.... he will have a blinder year.
Let's see who is right

ouryear

Juniors

Yeah... Like creeping also said Price was best man for the job after he left.

He knows how to screw a club once he leaves. Smart one Wayne

nrlnrl

First Grade
If Titans get Peachey I will go as far to say that they will be a top 8 pick for me and to get on them to make the finals series. Titans have recruited very well and got rid of the cancer. Remember that prior to Hayne joining they were flying high and have 2 of the best junior halves in the comp.
He's heading there in 2019 on a 3 year deal

Latest posts