What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matthew Lodge Arrested in New York

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
How salty is he? hahaha
Nah......can't stand Buzz but I guess he's just stating what the rest of us are feeling in regards to favorable treatment for the donkeys. I wonder if Toddy would have been better off trying to get his foot in the door at the Broncos. I guess Greenberg has decided that the Donkeys having won faarrkk all in over a decade is making the locals a bit restless.

blaza88z

Coach
Nah......can't stand Buzz but I guess he's just stating what the rest of us are feeling in regards to favorable treatment for the donkeys. I wonder if Toddy would have been better off trying to get his foot in the door at the Broncos. I guess Greenberg has decided that the Donkeys having won faarrkk all in over a decade is making the locals a bit restless.

That's what it is hey, what else could it possibly be, it's not like Carney has had umpteen chances or anything

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
That's what it is hey, what else could it possibly be, it's not like Carney has had umpteen chances or anything
Nah...thats's just it.....neither of these wankers deserve to be playing Nrl but unfortunately one will be. Toddy has never accepted responsibility for his actions and hence he is a habitual re-offender. Even had the hide to sue the Sharks for unfair dismissal after making a kaarrnntt of himself. The jury is still out on whether Lodge has reformed despite what the Broncos spin-doctors want us to believe.

El Diablo

Post Whore
I f**king love the bald faced disingenuous rot of it all. The media were tearing us a new one for weeks over Lodge, then as soon as it hits the airwaves that the Cowboys are looking to sign Carney, the media start walking back all the high horse shit they've been preaching about player behavior and second chances just to clear the air for their sake, and if the NRL refuse to register his contract suddenly the Cows have a ready made defence force.

f**k me sideways I hope we really rip in this season.
mad%2Bas%2Bhell.jpg

Vee

First Grade
If buzz is against something I feel obliged to be for it, and vice versa. His stupidity is far superior to my intelligence.

So against my better judgement, I'm backing the NRL to register lodge and not carney.
I like the way you think.

Munted

Bench
Should make for good on field sledging.
Definately room for some 'space invaders' themed piss taking.
f**k the merkin. Give him hell.

beave

Coach
I f**king love the bald faced disingenuous rot of it all. The media were tearing us a new one for weeks over Lodge, then as soon as it hits the airwaves that the Cowboys are looking to sign Carney, the media start walking back all the high horse shit they've been preaching about player behavior and second chances just to clear the air for their sake, and if the NRL refuse to register his contract suddenly the Cows have a ready made defence force.

f**k me sideways I hope we really rip in this season.

From the looks of the state of Milf and Bird, the only thing they’ve been ripping into is the all you can eat buffet scene in Brissy.