What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Matthew Lodge Arrested in New York

Canard

Immortal
I didn't realise that Bennett had told him his behavior was unacceptable.

I've completely changed my mind...

KeepingTheFaith

Referee

Pig Hunter

Juniors
I reckon if Scott Moore played whilst being tasered continually he’d be a modern day superstar that would demand respect....for the donkeys

Knight76

Juniors
Yvonne didn't ask the question, Are you intending, and going to pay the 1.6 million to the victims?

For mine he seemed to distance himself from that decision saying he wasn't represented and thats why he got that outcome. It's not fair style attitude.

blaza88z

Coach
Yvonne didn't ask the question, Are you intending, and going to pay the 1.6 million to the victims?

For mine he seemed to distance himself from that decision saying he wasn't represented and thats why he got that outcome. It's not fair style attitude.

I for one don't think it is very fair, not fair at all

no name

Coach

Yeah, I was confused by him saying that he got a phone call asking whether he wanted to be represented in the civil case, he knocked it back and then said the 1.6m was only given because he wasn’t there to represent himself and he only heard about it in the paper.
Way to take responsibility for his actions.

The girls grilled Greenburg too, he didn’t really give any answers just squirmed his way through the questions.

Life's Good

Coach
Yeah, I was confused by him saying that he got a phone call asking whether he wanted to be represented in the civil case, he knocked it back and then said the 1.6m was only given because he wasn’t there to represent himself and he only heard about it in the paper.
Way to take responsibility for his actions.

The girls grilled Greenburg too, he didn’t really give any answers just squirmed his way through the questions.
I reckon Lodge came out looking better than Toddy TBH.

AJB1102

First Grade
We should have a testimonial match for Lodge with all proceeds going to his victims. After Cam gets his cut of course.

thorson1987

Coach
Don’t be too hard on him.

The last time his team won a premiership things were pretty different:

- John Howard was PM, Kim Beazley was leader of the opposition
- The NRL only had 15 teams
- Jason Smith was still playing footy (google him IBM)
- MySpace was the place to be
- QLD had only won 1 origin series in 5 years
- tens of thousands of AFL fans had just watched a replay of the 2005 grand final mistakenly thinking it was the 2006 grand final

It was a different time

Bwahahahaha that shit will never get old.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i'd just like to see commentators take the same approach with lodge that a commentator (i can't remember who it was) took with robert lui..

he'd refuse to mention his name.. would only refer to him by his number or position..

so it would go: scott plays the ball to granville, who gives it to the number 7, who passes to thurston.

Latest posts