What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Panthers in the NRL

franklin2323

Immortal
Hapoy to say I enjoyed Moylan being average last night. Unfortunately it won’t last forever & he’ll be MOTM against us.

Every other former player, I’m either neutral to or want them to do well, Latu especially.

I don't wish anyone to not do well... Just show the same performances they showed playing for us

mxlegend99

Referee
MWZ didnt make his NRL debut until last year in his mid 20s. His younger Brother had been playing for 3 years having debuted at 18.

Age doesnt mean shit. MWZ simply isnt as talented.

mxlegend99

Referee
Peta Hiku tops the missed tackle count. 10 missed tackles. 12 completed tackles.

Explains his -6 at one point in fantasy NRL. Ended up with 17 though. Sam Kasiano was my worst. Got no minutes... why turn him into a shredded mofo and give him no minutes?

OldPanther

Coach
Peta Hiku tops the missed tackle count. 10 missed tackles. 12 completed tackles.

Explains his -6 at one point in fantasy NRL. Ended up with 17 though. Sam Kasiano was my worst. Got no minutes... why turn him into a shredded mofo and give him no minutes?

Maloney was in the negative on fantasy somehow.

mxlegend99

Referee
Maloney didn't do much of anything. But he wasnt destroyed atleast either. Although our left edge with him. Peach and Mansour was exposed.

Whare hopefully fixes that

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors

He suffered an injury in their first trial, imagine just easing him back in

MrBlack

Juniors
Maloney didn't do much of anything. But he wasnt destroyed atleast either. Although our left edge with him. Peach and Mansour was exposed.

Whare hopefully fixes that

There was no panic when we were down 14-0. I understand he is quite the talker on the field so we don't know whether he influenced the team in keeping focused.

Also - I thought Cleary played with more freedom. He again (like last year) was caught on the 5th but it didn't matter as Maloney stepped in to take the kick.

There was no panic when we were down 14-0. I understand he is quite the talker on the field so we don't know whether he influenced the team in keeping focused.

Also - I thought Cleary played with more freedom. He again (like last year) was caught on the 5th but it didn't matter as Maloney stepped in to take the kick.

I’m sure Maloney helped but we are quite a strong second half team already.

mxlegend99

Referee
Actually the NRL app and website have different stats atm.
Screenshot_20180312-145832.png

NRL website has since been updated and matches the app now.

Maloney only missed 7 tackles. Pretty sure he averaged 8.5 or something like that last year. Made sure to get Mez in their with his tackle count

abpanther

Staff member
Carty was very average on Sunday night, his performance included some trademark missed tackles and poor offloads

Fangs

Coach
Moylan what an absolute bum.

How about the stinker off the kick off? Good way to use the sin bin time Matty.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Moylan what an absolute bum.

How about the stinker off the kick off? Good way to use the sin bin time Matty.

As I said on an other thread. He's a talented footballer, who at times tends to suffer from ego-head-itis.

At times tonight he looked he like was playing whilst under the influence. All over the place like a rookie player whose found a cut snake in his kit bag.

When the pressure and the game was on the line, he fell to pieces.

Latest posts