What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion Thread

Blues Riff

Bench
I've got something general. The f**king summer long smear campaign on our club. It seemed to end abrubtly, not after our win, but in the week leading up to it.
It was when our players, off camera at FOX, told Kent and Rothfield to pull their heads in, which they did. The rest of the journo sheep immediately followed suit, that is except the Lurker, who didn't get the memo. He had one more gem left in him- the RCG rumour (which was just sad)
Then came the win. The funniest thing at the presser was some fool asking Hook to respond to constant reports of unreast blah blah (basically asking what do you think of all the shit we've written?)

OldPanther

Coach
I've got something general. The f**king summer long smear campaign on our club. It seemed to end abrubtly, not after our win, but in the week leading up to it.
It was when our players, off camera at FOX, told Kent and Rothfield to pull their heads in, which they did. The rest of the journo sheep immediately followed suit, that is except the Lurker, who didn't get the memo. He had one more gem left in him- the RCG rumour (which was just sad)
Then came the win. The funniest thing at the presser was some fool asking Hook to respond to constant reports of unreast blah blah (basically asking what do you think of all the shit we've written?)

The Lurker is the worst of the lot. Just recycles forum and social media rumours.

Where’s the off camera info coming from?

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade

I found it quite interesting that Kent had changed his tune big time during this week of NRL 360. I wondered what happened.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
The cows sure are missing Morgan tonight. TMM looks average tonight, being read like a book.

Maybe I was too early on that call about TMM :p:D:eek:

OldPanther

Coach
The cows sure are missing Morgan tonight. TMM looks average tonight, being read like a book.

Broncos rushed in defence and out played them. Cows starting pack was all that kept them in it. Even Johnathan "Football God" Thurston looked like a reserve grader.

franklin2323

Immortal
Broncos rushed in defence and out played them. Cows starting pack was all that kept them in it. Even Johnathan "Football God" Thurston looked like a reserve grader.

The one thing NQ have against them is age and lack of speed. Rushing them is the key

mxlegend99

Referee

Maybe this is off topic.

This is the Panthers forum.. and this thread is about generals. Shit talking players not in our team is off topic.

mxlegend99

Referee
He is great at support play. Has a good dummy and speed but you pressure him and he goes into his shell
But according to you he is a reserve grader and would start the season out in reserve grade.

Hobestly eith how Hamptin played tonight. TMM has to be zhead of him for utility.

Latest posts