What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Parramatta Eels Jersey

TheRam

Coach
Jeez reading through that list, reminded me of how many shit years of footy I have had to sit through watching shit blokes running around in our colours masquerading as 1st grade footballer.

Oh the pain, oh the pain...

remember that white jersey with yellow hoops a few years back, we never won a game in it, it was the away strip. It was jinx.
I'm thinking this new away strip with the hoops and it has some white is also jinx.
Bernie get rid of it an make sure we never wear it again!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
644 and 646. People forget they played for us.

Jeez reading through that list, reminded me of how many shit years of footy I have had to sit through watching shit blokes running around in our colours masquerading as 1st grade footballer.

Oh the pain, oh the pain...

I grew up in the early 90s I can remember some of the names like Tollett, Galbraith, Winmill, Seal. Unfortunately like a lot us I remember the period 2011-13.