What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD 4: Eels v Tigs - Game Day Thread

84 Baby

Referee
I’m gonna go full doomsayer. Every player in our team is completely f**ked and they all have a long way back to regain my support. I’m not Avenger but BA isn’t far behind them. The rest of the club too. This is a whole hearted concerted effort to come up with 4 weeks of this shit. Have we had a win so far in any grade?

Except Gunco. Love Gunco

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I'm sorry this is not acceptable, we can blame the refs all we want but we are a slow, disinterested rabble. Poor attack and worse defence.

IFR33K

Coach
Pretty hard to have good morale 0/3 and getting reffed out of the game. And it'll only get worse until we catch a break

They had a lot less to play for in 16 and kept turning up.

If the coach can’t motivate them in round 4 then there’s more issues than meets the eye.

Unless the coach is willing to accept mediocrity like some fans.

Djay

Juniors
We are shit, the sooner we stop beating around the bush and realising that the better.

That right there sums us up at Parramatta one good year in 10 and back to the bottom, oh the joy, this club causes more pain then joy year in year out.

Noise

Coach
BA has not made a mistake. His off season recruiting has been spot on. His off season training program has been spot on. His selections have been spot on. I take comfort in that.

Eelogical

Referee
I’m gonna go full doomsayer. Every player in our team is completely f**ked and they all have a long way back to regain my support. I’m not Avenger but BA isn’t far behind them. The rest of the club too. This is a whole hearted concerted effort to come up with 4 weeks of this shit. Have we had a win so far in any grade?

Except Gunco. Love Gunco

If Gunco was smart he'd stay injured longer.

IFR33K

Coach
We are shit, the sooner we stop beating around the bush and realising that the better.

That right there sums us up at Parramatta one good year in 10 and back to the bottom, oh the joy, this club causes more pain then joy year in year out.

Beating around the bush? Don’t let BA hear that.

Latest posts