What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD 4: Eels v Tigs - Game Day Thread

hineyrulz

Post Whore
BA has not made a mistake. His off season recruiting has been spot on. His off season training program has been spot on. His selections have been spot on. I take comfort in that.
Come on mate he is in a much better position to judge than us mate.

Chipmunk

Coach
Pretty hard to have good morale 0/3 and getting reffed out of the game. And it'll only get worse until we catch a break

I feel the only way that we can be competitive is to get up off the line quickly. Every team is being penalised for doing this, so I don't think it's just us.

Because we're poor at slowing the play the ball down, we're going to be offside more often than not. It's a problem for us, we're damned if we do and damned if we don't

The only solution to resolve this is not move up in defence and allow your opponent to come to you. Sure they're going to make more ground each set.of six, but we shouldn't give them back to back sets of possesion with penalties. The Broncos have used this type of defensive line in the pst and had some success, so it's not something ridiculous. The only thing is your line defence needs to be spot on.

Listening on the wireless. This is a bit depressing. I'm going to start tipping us to lose just so I can get it wrong, TPB style.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Didn’t we score 5 tries in the last 11 minutes against tigers few years back?

I reckon we can do it again

Here we go. 1 down 4 to go, with a lot more than 11 minutes remaining

Hold onto your seats....