What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD 4: Eels v Tigs - Game Day Thread

Avenger

Immortal
Go easier? Oh you think you're being rough with me?

Wow... It tickles me a little that you think you have any effect on me at all...

Keep on your toes Avy, ten bucks says I can get you again next week...
Deal.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Go easier? Oh you think you're being rough with me?

Wow... It tickles me a little that you think you have any effect on me at all...

Keep on your toes Avy, ten bucks says I can get you again next week...
If you do, I'll vouch for him being a man of his word and paying up.

He has spam emails from the Guide Dogs Association to prove it.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Twiz can be quite cold and calculated when he needs to. He will probably only confess on his death bed but it wouldn't surprise me if the numbers are in the thousands now.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Can’t blame him.
Edwards did some really lazy things today.
I really think he is a bench player and that’s it, he isn’t a starter!
Bench player or starter doesn't matter. It's an 80 minute game. But Edwards is a talented runner of the ball. After that he is a very minor contributor. There's a reason he wasn't in the team for round one.

Sphagnum

Coach
When gutho is fit I would put him at 6 and Norman at 7.

Moses must improve his defense and kicking game dramatically before being considered in front of either of those two again.

i'm flying back in from new zealand this afternoon as the game is playing so if you hear some merkin topped themselves at sydney airport by jumping into a jet engine you'll know we got hammered and i checked the score on my phone

fortunately i played it safe and waited until i was in the terminal before i checked the score

Lemon Squash

First Grade

Moses must improve his defense and kicking game dramatically before being considered in front of either of those two again.

Moses ——> Norman

Moses did miss a few tackles yesterday but at least he had a dig and showed some ticker, Norman looks like he doesn’t give a f**k

T.S Quint

Coach

Yeah because Gutho's and Norman's kicking games are fantastic, right?

Moses hasn't been at his best, but he needs to be in the team. If he had a bit more help from his halves partner, maybe his game would improve a bit more.