What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 Jerseys/Logos/Sponsorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

axl rose

Bench
Was stuck listening to game on radio, the commentators said they could not even read the Tigers numbers at all. As for the ridiculous charity jersey, socks etc weeks I give up arguing about it.

kdalymc

Bench
Was stuck listening to game on radio, the commentators said they could not even read the Tigers numbers at all. As for the ridiculous charity jersey, socks etc weeks I give up arguing about it.
Tigers numbers were black on a white jersey?

steeden.

Juniors
1094-949.jpg

Broncos have a special “Neon Gold” jersey for the game against the warriors..

Stallion

First Grade
1094-949.jpg

Why!? Just don't get it. It takes away from the visual expectation of the fan attending the game and watching on TV! This is counterproductive in so many ways. The short term money grab isn't worth the familiarity/recognition issues it creates! The marketing people are not doing favours for rugby league as a code at all. They are creating confusion for current and potential new fans.

gzerounian

Juniors
We had a list of all the useless jerseys before the season kicked off but this is now becoming ridiculous! That list just keeps growing and its only 4 rounds in!!!

gzerounian

Juniors
I love how they gotta put a maroon patch behind the horsehead logo so it doesn’t get lost in the barcode lines behind it.

What a piece of shit. And as an NQ fan for 23 seasons, I know a shit jersey when I see one.......
What's funny is that it doesn't even need the patch. The Broncos logo is in an encloses circle of a different colour. The NRL logo is actually lost. Seriously I refuse to believe that this isn't a joke.

GAZF

First Grade
1094-949.jpg

Guys. This is just effective cross promotion. Referees are a huge global brand that are more well known than the NRL and this is just a clever means of getting the Broncos brand out there. Its really just us "purists" who would even care. Plus its going to sell its tits off, totally worth wrecking the Broncos brand for a round.

beave

Coach
Am I meant to recognize the geek wearing it?

He’s no geek mate.

Sleeve tatts, that haircut and the slight beard would indicate the Broncos nabbed this clown from a Cafè in West End just after he ordered a skinny lattè on almond milk with a sprinkling of nutmeg and rose water.

A top knot would be the icing on the cake but alas, we can’t have it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts