What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Rumours Thread

Gareth67

First Grade
Millward needs to get LAM and Dufty locked in with a new contract for LAM and an extension for Dufty.
This is going to be a challenge.

Exactly 2010 hopefully this shall be the case with Leeson more so with other clubs in need of a seasoned and tough as teak front rower . Duffy will certainly be in demand with his lighting speed of his plus that ever so neat step .

There will be a number of experienced coaches out there licking their lips and thinking just how must potential this young man has and how they would maximise it . There will be a lot of money floating around out there next year and the ' baits ' will be put out to secure the signatures of the talented. The Dragons must get these gentlemen signed as quickly as possible to thwart any and all attempts to lure them away from where they truly belong .

Last edited:

Bench
Just watched Lomax score those 3 tries, he was on the wing. Maybe that is where he might get a rum.
Field just showed how fast he is. Would he be to small for a run on the wing.

mickeylane

Bench
E
Exactly 2010 hopefully this shall be the case with Leeson more so with other clubs in need of a seasoned and tough as teak front rower . Duffy will certainly be in demand with his lighting speed of his plus that ever so neat step .

There will be a number of experienced coaches out there licking their lips and thinking just how must potential this young man has and how they would maximise it . There will be a lot of money floating around out there next year and the ' baits ' will be put out to secure the signatures of the talented. The Dragons must get these gentlemen signed as quickly as possible to thwart any and all attempts to lure them away from where they truly belong .
Not seeing any reports on Koroibete being unhappy?
Dragons will blood Lomax on wing before going for another winger IMo

mickeylane

Bench

I did say that LAMlooked like the loyal type and will stay for slightly unders - but I have this funny feeling Newcastle Knights could sway him w a starting spot, more $$and the quality of life in Newy .. just a feeling I have!

dragonssamy61

First Grade
I did say that LAMlooked like the loyal type and will stay for slightly unders - but I have this funny feeling Newcastle Knights could sway him w a starting spot, more $$and the quality of life in Newy .. just a feeling I have!

Newy is going hard.
Let hope he stays.
If not we need to find a good prop with nrl experience.
I think and hope he will stay

Gareth67

First Grade

Mate , I hope not as he has been playing such great football all year and it will be extremely hard to find a replacement that has his ticker .
But as you said mickey , setting himself up for what could possibly be his last contract , will have a huge bearing on his final decision.
Like yourself and all other supporters I do hope that the money can be found , so as he may continue to play in the Big Red V .

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Do you guys miss Damien Cook??

An attacking hooker who has attack and spark with pace may be what stops you guys taking it out actually!

Rabbits20

Immortal
You're about 5 years late on that one bud, but nice try.
I wasn't coming in for a troll I was being serious!

I think it's what will stop you from taking it out!

If I supported you guys I'd be concerned!

When the Warriors play you guys I reckon Isaac will show McInnes up!