What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Redoute's Choice..

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Old mate did well to get 2 runners into the French 1000 Guineas tomorrow

http://www.skysports.com/racing/racecards/deauville/13-05-2017/773520/essai-pouliches-group-1-stakes

Wajnah and Smoulder

Smoulder won a maiden at Dundalk in Ireland only a few nights ago,tough ask to back up in France after a few days into a group 1 contest,can't see it figuring her but goes alright and should improve in the future.

Wajnah a place chance.

4th,good run,Smoulder outclassed as expected

Redoutes Choice has Spotify in the French 2000 Guineas tonight and Gold Luck in the group 1 Saint-alary as well tonight

Gold Luck should run in the first 2 and Spotify is a place chance

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Wajnah 4th
Gold Luck 5th
Spotify 4th
Smoulder still running

Good effort from Redoutes Choice to be getting runners in group 1 races this early,im sure he will produce a group 1 winner or 2 over there as time goes on.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
"I was there. Redoute's Choice made me feel sad, he looked arthritic and ancient and as though he should be retired"

O.O Poor bugger

http://forum.thoroughbredvillage.com.au/hunter-valley-parades_topic60900.html

I reckon it might be his last season... They've got Snitzel and NASD both sons of his who are both killing it and then sons of both of those are hitting the market.

Plus over the last two years they have added more of his sons Scissor Kick, Panzer Division and they have bough Pariah as well I'm pretty sure? Seems to me they are planning for life without the champ.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I reckon it might be his last season... They've got Snitzel and NASD both sons of his who are both killing it and then sons of both of those are hitting the market.

Plus over the last two years they have added more of his sons Scissor Kick, Panzer Division and they have bough Pariah as well I'm pretty sure? Seems to me they are planning for life without the champ.
My Girl Mabeel is about to drop a foal by Scissor Kick.

Latest posts