What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd6: Parra v Canberra LIVE game day thread

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol and people want to say luck doesn't play a part....a horseshit VR call and then that...

You've gotta laugh tbh

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah, nah, let's definitely go back to the shit that wrecked the club and dragged us into the darkest place it's ever been....

It's like merkins haven't got the IQ to recall that we were gutted less than two years ago....f**k me dead....
Yep we need to stick solid, the coach has put together an amazing team with great culture and leadership.

Just need some luck the worm will turn.

strider

Post Whore
huh? if he didn't stop he would have been through to the in goal
Huh? He bounced off him as he was running and did end up in the ingoal ... maybe it was an obstruction but not cos he stopped in the line

Bazal

Post Whore
Yep we need to stick solid, the coach has put together an amazing team with great culture and leadership.

Just need some luck the worm will turn.

Nah, lets sack everyone, show folks we're the same old shitheap off the field we always were.

That'll fix it!

Eat a Snickers bro

IFR33K

Coach
Yeah, nah, let's definitely go back to the shit that wrecked the club and dragged us into the darkest place it's ever been....

It's like merkins haven't got the IQ to recall that we were gutted less than two years ago....f**k me dead....

Yeah nah, those darkest days are about to be visited all over again. He’s had 5 years and it’s obvious something isn’t right.

IFR33K

Coach

Haha even Anasta said we’re in a dark place. But merkins are in denial.