What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Fun....Your Top 8?

ouryears

Bench
At this point and its only April i think there are 7 teams that can't make the top 8:
Eels - starting too far behind. Forward pack like jelly
Raiders - too inconsistant. Poorly coached
Knights - Now they have lost Pearce they have no direction
Manly - too many internal issues
Titans - may suprise a few teams but not this year
Dogs - just no
Broncos - no halves and no forwards so no

Cows and Sharks to fight out for the 8th cant make it spot.

With a rookie coach, although one with a good background, the Rabbits have shown that a rookie coach... CAN do it.

I know he has a fair enough roster, but he has still shown great progress on how they now play VS how they did play during Madges last 2 years.

Demetriou will probably be the next "rookie" to show he can also do it.

SBD82

Coach
Dugan should be their fullback.

Swapping Maloney for Moylan was beyond stupid.

That said, Cronulla are pretty strong in most areas.
I don't think you can play Dugan at fullback when you have the worlds most boring halfback and an off the cuff player like Moylan at 6. There's no way they will get a limited attacking player like Dugan involved enough to be a genuine threat.

Crush

Coach
I don't think you can play Dugan at fullback when you have the worlds most boring halfback and an off the cuff player like Moylan at 6. There's no way they will get a limited attacking player like Dugan involved enough to be a genuine threat.
Sharks have one of the weaker spines in the 2018 comp.

jeffdragon

Bench
In no particular order
Saints
Storm
Chooks
Warriors
Penrith
Souths
Sharks
Tigers/cows
Didnt pick warriors or Tigers at the start of the year.

Frank Facer

First Grade
In no particular order
Saints
Storm
Chooks
Warriors
Penrith
Souths
Sharks
Tigers/cows
Didnt pick warriors or Tigers at the start of the year.
Jeff, our top 8 picks are identical except I picked Crounlla 8 and Nth Qld 7.

Great minds think alike. lol

mickeylane

Bench
I’m prepared to call it - we beat
Roosters
Storm
We will be minor premiers Followed by
Storm
Penrith
Warriors
Roosters
Souths
Cowboys and......
Tigers

mickeylane

Bench
With a rookie coach, although one with a good background, the Rabbits have shown that a rookie coach... CAN do it.

I know he has a fair enough roster, but he has still shown great progress on how they now play VS how they did play during Madges last 2 years.

Demetriou will probably be the next "rookie" to show he can also do it.
Rabbitohs have a better backline than when they won the Comp in 2014 and would argue that there pack is as good w no Teo but they do have Crichton.. Souths are a Smokey .. we will find it hard to beat them again.

kit66

Bench
Dragons
Panthers
Warriors
Storm
Tigers
Brisbane
Roosters
Rabbits

Sharks
Knights
Titans
Dogs
Canberra
Cows
Eels
Manly

Drag Queen

Bench
He's doing alright so far.

Latest posts