What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For Fun....Your Top 8?

kit66

Bench
tigers will fall out. cows will come in

Tiges get a few injuries they could faulter but I wouldn't write them off just yet.
The Cows are gooone. They have a fairly easy draw from here on but they've gone back to their old ways and can't win on the road.

Crush

Coach
Let's put 20 on it.

Beating storm twice is something we have NEVER DONE.

Like Siebold, he is a gun.
They just lost to the knights, a team that will finish bottom 4.
Still, they have played pretty well thus far but its only a matter of time before Benji starts throwing the ball into the 3rd row.

Dragons 09

Juniors
Too early in the season and we still have the Origin fallout to go through so it's too early for me to predict a top 8 with any conviction. However, my work tipping comp required the participants to predict their final ladder placings, before round 1 started, so i'll put them up here and take the heat for my stupidity at the end of the year:D

1st - Roosters
2nd - Storm
3rd - Panthers
4th - Cowboys
5th - Rabbits
6th - Eels
7th - Warriors
8th - Raiders
9th - Dragons
10th - Broncos
11th - Sharks
12th - Tigers
13th - Knights
14th - Bulldogs
11th - Eagles
16th - Titans

The Damo

Juniors
Definitely room for shuffling within groups but roughly;
Top 4
Storm
Dragons
Panthers
Warriors
Next 4
Rabbits
Roosters
Broncos
Cowboys
Next
Tigers
Sharks - could see these 2 replacing broncs or cows pretty easily. Can’t see roosters missing the 8, but might only scrape in.
Then
Titans
Raiders
Then 3 way race for spoon
Dogs
Manly
Eels

SBD82

Coach
Definitely room for shuffling within groups but roughly;
Top 4
Storm
Dragons
Panthers
Warriors
Next 4
Rabbits
Roosters
Broncos
Cowboys
Next
Tigers
Sharks - could see these 2 replacing broncs or cows pretty easily. Can’t see roosters missing the 8, but might only scrape in.
Then
Titans
Raiders
Then 3 way race for spoon
Dogs
Manly
Eels
I think the broncos will miss out and the tigers will get there. Otherwise I think that's a fair prediction.

Knights?

The Damo

Juniors
So much movement of spine players from last season, Father Time starting to catch up with plenty of the greats of the last 5-10 years, the penalty crackdown on offside and the ruck, the fact teams playing creative exciting football are winning again - it’s the end of an era, and the birth of a new. A time of mystery and monsters, uncertainty and discovery.
“Let us think the unthinkable, let us do the undoable, let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.”

My unalloyed esteem to anyone who recognised the quote above.

The Damo

Juniors
I think the broncos will miss out and the tigers will get there. Otherwise I think that's a fair prediction.

Knights?
Yep, I agree, very nearly had Tigers instead of broncos. Could easily happen.
Stick knights with titans and raiders.