What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The LJC\Stallion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamkungl

Immortal
I could do the same if not more for your ignorant and deceptive rants! ? It's all to do with perspective. And the fact remains you are a rugby union advocate on a rugby league website. That remains and is absolutely a fault of the website operators. And some detriment to the code of rugby league in having a progressive discourse. That's your "dirty trick " contribution on behalf of ugly big brother union.

I think you should definitely contact the website operators directly to complain about this.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Lol . Are you still a moderator on a rugby league website! ? That's the real joke!

You are asking someone who you know is a moderator, if they are a moderator???? Every time i think you couldn't possibly post anything more stupid than you previously have... you surprise me and do just that... You need to seriously slap your special needs carer for doing such a piss poor job.

Stallion

First Grade
It's traditionally the name of pro leagues in the USA.

Part of the problem of using the world "League" as a sports name.

Convenient as a foil for union and potentially confusing for North American rugby league which will and already commands much bigger crowds as witnessed with the Wolfpack.

Stallion

First Grade
You are asking someone who you know is a moderator, if they are a moderator???? Every time i think you couldn't possibly post anything more stupid than you previously have... you surprise me and do just that... You need to seriously slap your special needs carer for doing such a piss poor job.

You're not a moderator. You are a rugby union troll doing your bit for union in a rugby league website!

Stallion

First Grade
"pretending"? What kind of moronic statement is that? I am a moderator and I have been since the site started.

Their in name lies the fundamental issue for the site. Your mindset is pro rugby union. So how on earth is genuine progressive discourse going to occur with a jackyl like you making unfair and deceitfull actiins and decisions.

Te Kaha

First Grade
Their in name lies the fundamental issue for the site. Your mindset is pro rugby union. So how on earth is genuine progressive discourse going to occur with a jackyl like you making unfair and deceitfull actiins and decisions.

Can you please repost his in actual English. It amazes me that you are a teacher!

Te Kaha

First Grade
How on earth is that problematic!? It's a relevant and decent suggestion? You are a full on bigot "moderator ".

are you unable to read? the OP had this "Would be great if this thread didn't descend into a Union v League total shitfest" that's what our postings are leading to. Its not going to happen.

Stallion

First Grade
are you unable to read? the OP had this "Would be great if this thread didn't descend into a Union v League total shitfest" that's what our postings are leading to. Its not going to happen.

The threads whole basis is on that theme? Why on earth would a thread in a rugby league website donate it's time to pro rugby union information? This is really bad! I'm now considering an official complaint but I'm reticent to do so as you seem to be an integral part of this site therefore complaints are pointless! Bigotry at its worst!

Te Kaha

First Grade
The threads whole basis is on that theme? Why on earth would a thread in a rugby league website donate it's time to pro rugby union information? please own this is really bad! I'm now considering an official complaint but I'm reticent to do so as you seem to be an integral part of this site therefore complaints are pointless!

PLEASE COMPLAIN.... go on I dare you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts