What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rd 9: Live Game Day Thread - Eels v Sharks, Saturday 05 May

Wally21

Bench
Townsend and Moylan are probably in the bottom 3 halves combos in the comp and they have made Norman and Moses look like reggies

T.S Quint

Coach
Geez this is not fun.
These idiots have learnt nothing from the last two weeks. Poor ball control, idiotic attack and dreadful kicking game.
Not to mention the soft defence in the middle paired with disgraceful defensive decisions out wide.

I didn't expect to win this game, but I never thought we would be this bad.

Pommie Eel

Juniors
Another dismal display, completion rate lower than most amateur teams. If the other player's had a heart like Bevan French, we wouldn't be 2 and 7

Bazal

Post Whore
We are playing a depleted pack ans still can't get over the top of them.

We are also playing the kings of muckraking footy...this game has been an awful exhibition of rugby league and the Sharks adore that

Gazzamatta

Coach
Maybe Hayne needs to belt somebody at training again this week?
I hope this isnt the footy team BA said we wanted to be?
Matagi and Terepo are reserve graders.
Season over sadly. With game plans such as we play, premership glory is pure fairytale stuff.

Bazal

Post Whore
Another dismal display, completion rate lower than most amateur teams. If the other player's had a heart like Bevan French, we wouldn't be 2 and 7
Heart's not the issue. Brains are, based on tonight. Sharks will drag you down and encourage panic footy and we fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Noise

Coach
So the best decision for the team was to keep Edwards off for 50min and then play Will Smith (out of position) at 9 for 40min. f**k me dead that is some good coaching