What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2018 R13 Fri - Rabbitohs 22-14 Sharks @ ANZ

Round 13: Rabbitohs v Sharks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tiger Shark

Bench
Souths Vs Cronulla games in recent times have been close hard fought games.

The only way I see this game different if we expose a bit of their younger backs inexperience in defence.

If we expose, I'd say we'll be doing that for sure. We've already shown this year we like attack the edges of teams and I can't see this being any different.

Just need to control their forwards, no Cook will make that much easier.

SBD82

Coach
The Rabbitohs forward pack should still win the middle, but I don't think the Rabbitohs have the players to take advantage.

Sharks by a Dugan injury and a gallen 4th tackle settler.

SBD82

Coach
Just a rumour mate.

No idea who they would put back there now lol

Duges gets a lot of injuries but he is also accustomed to playing through them.

For a team that started the year with 3 first grade fullbacks it'd be strange for them to have to play a rookie.

I'd think Moylan would play 6 in attack and 1 in defence. He's finally playing well in attack at 6. Would be a shame to disrupt his progress.

Duges gets a lot of injuries but he is also accustomed to playing through them.

For a team that started the year with 3 first grade fullbacks it'd be strange for them to have to play a rookie.

I'd think Moylan would play 6 in attack and 1 in defence. He's finally playing well in attack at 6. Would be a shame to disrupt his progress.
Agreed mate.

With holmes out I guess it’s going ti be interesting what flanno does.

Still yet to be seen if the rumour has legs

King hit

Coach
Cronulla to win and continue their winning streak. Losing GI and Cook will be to much for the Bunnies.