What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 Friday 1st June v Sharks @ ANZ Stadium

doyen

Bench
What a bummer--Swans game & Sths games both commence at 7.50pm tonight--will watch Swans game live & record Sths!! Will watch Sths knock off the Sharks late in the evening then go to bed with sweet dreams!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Evening lads late mail is Dugan out.

Great news for us!

Lee to fullback and Katoa on the wing!

Ruck get on the $2.80 or whatever we are lol @callmack1
If I was rich I'd put cash on Sammy boy to score a try tonight!

f**k the haters Robbie and fire the f**k up mate!!!!!!!!!!

Curns13

Juniors
Reyno, Farah and Sutto are leading the way at the half. Definitely missing a little composure from GI. Doing brilliantly to be in it without 4 origin guys and AJ. Big 40 minutes left.

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Reyno, Farah and Sutto are leading the way at the half. Definitely missing a little composure from GI. Doing brilliantly to be in it without 4 origin guys and AJ. Big 40 minutes left.
Every play that’s come into the side thus far has really lifted

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'd still like Farah to fix his discipline. He has conceded 3 penalties!

He's a doing a solid but geez he's slow these days!

Douiehi doing his best! Needs to straighten up a bit!

Graham solid.

Burns well geez what a shame. 5 backs out now!

Hunt doing a great job.

Jennings nearly gave me a heart attack when he bobbled that grubber!

Cody and AR going well!

The twins wow very strong.

Sutto THE LEGEND!

Sam and Murray playing great!

Tatola doing a good job!

We just started to lose our way in that last 10 but I think the boys were feeling very tired. We've been working very hard.

I'll just be happy to win no matter how clunky it is!

The Sharks are still in this! We need to be careful!

Really proud of the boys thus far! What a try saver from George near the start on Graham I think it was.