What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 Friday 1st June v Sharks @ ANZ Stadium

ThingFish

Juniors
We will take you, you're under strength.

We are just starting to gel.
If you don’t, you’ve got a lot to do to be real contenders. Pressure is all on you guys. No one expects us to win, especially the bookies. If we loose it’s ho hum, but if you loose, watch those headlines.

Rabbits20

Immortal
????

Do you mean Gallen?

Paul Gallen
NRL Games 311. Premierships 1
NSW Games 24
Aus Games 32

451898720.jpg

Boxing

7 Wins (4 knockouts, 3 decision), 0 Losses, 0 Draws[67]

Paul+Gallen+2017+NRL+Season+Launch+Ip5vPJDbaLIl.jpg

Yeah he is playing
Cmon Burgi ' lol

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Serious question. If I’m on ignore r20, how are you posting in this thread?

My brother has just informed me that he’s got tickets for the family to the Boral Corporate box. So win or loose I’ll be numbed by free alcohol :beer: :clap::clap::clap:
Damn. That is too good

CliveC

Juniors
????

Do you mean Gallen?

Paul Gallen
NRL Games 311. Premierships 1
NSW Games 24
Aus Games 32

451898720.jpg

Boxing

7 Wins (4 knockouts, 3 decision), 0 Losses, 0 Draws[67]

Paul+Gallen+2017+NRL+Season+Launch+Ip5vPJDbaLIl.jpg

Yeah he is playing
Did a good job on the young bloke Kyle Turner to break his neck and get off scot free,I have a long memory unfortunately!Turners career certainly went downhill!?

Rabbits20

Immortal
Did a good job on the young bloke Kyle Turner to break his neck and get off scot free,I have a long memory unfortunately!Turners career certainly went downhill!?
Great point mate.

Cecchin will look after em tomorrow.

We will need a Bunny special to win!

I guess it is a story of oh what could've been for Kyle. I guess it'd be so hard for him mentally and to say it hasn't affected Kyle' career would be BS. I greatly think it's affecting him.

Sadly he seems to be just a depth player who plays 2nd grade these days.

There was something I think I read on here the other day about us maybe shopping Turner around. If he is say on 320k another club won't pay that so we'd have to pay part of his contract.

ThingFish

Juniors
@ThingFish domyou think we can win mate?

I think we will get close but I think the Sharks will have a bit too much class with our lads out.
From what I’ve seen this year nothing is impossible for this team. Players like Burns and Hunt will be pumped to show what they can do, Doueihi is just class wherever they put him, our forwards are still super strong, and it’s probably the best bench we’ve had this year. I think two things need to happen. 1: Farah has to keep the fast play the balls happening, and 2: Our forwards have to stop Fifita and his boys rolling.

Whatever the result, I’m just loving watching this team this year. Glory Glory!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
From what I’ve seen this year nothing is impossible for this team. Players like Burns and Hunt will be pumped to show what they can do, Doueihi is just class wherever they put him, our forwards are still super strong, and it’s probably the best bench we’ve had this year. I think two things need to happen. 1: Farah has to keep the fast play the balls happening, and 2: Our forwards have to stop Fifita and his boys rolling.

Whatever the result, I’m just loving watching this team this year. Glory Glory!!

I'm pumped!!!!

What I'm not looking forward to though mate is Cecchin @themacemaceman

callmack1

Staff member
Good to see your kiwi man Hiroti 18th man. Just reward for some good Bears form.
Yea bro, I predict first grade for him at some stage next year.

I wonder if we will re-sign Hiroti @callmack1 @ThingFish when is he off contract?
End of 2019 I think.

Couldn't agree more mate! We're gonna have to be on our toes tonight and shutting Moylan down will also be key as he's found some form lately.

Gee, I really hope we can end the Sharks run tonight!!!

CliveC

Juniors
Our will to win will get us through,plus quality backups of course.
The only way they can prevent us winning is Checcin sending Sam off!.
Oops I shouldn't have said that!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Our will to win will get us through,plus quality backups of course.
The only way they can prevent us winning is Checcin sending Sam off!.
Oops I shouldn't have said that!
Or a 9-1 penalty count against at some stage like we've seen before when we played them with him refing!